@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Hey, Writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Either Secret Agent Angel O’Haven, Pastor Timothy Baker, General Scotwot, or Ara von Stargazer. The last two are in my sci-fi book. General Scotwot is a Scottie dog.
Cool! They sound like really fun characters! Aww I LOVE Scottish Terriers! ❤
I’d probably choose Asher, (he’s the character that reminds me of my brother). O…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom will I ever be able to understand what you have posted? Or will my brain now forever be alphabet soup?
@lightoverdarkness6 (writer’s block sucks. You got this!! Maybe sharing some would help? Idk maybe not. Also 2.0 castle 😊)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
If a question sentence is the question, what is it asking other than the question it is asking? Are prepositions the key to showing the broken logic of questions. Is the self referential question: ‘ “is false of itself?” is false of itself? ‘ a question where questions should never dare to go? Was that, as a question that had a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(I am nowhere near finishing the scene…I’ve been having some writers block 🙁 But I did write about 500 more words in it a few days ago that I can share sometime today.)
(And sure!) In which castle?
-
Light replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(No! It’s a good rule, lol)
(Oh okay! Yeah they are)
Is the opposite of opposite the same or opposite?
Does a staircase go up or down?
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
What shape is the sky?
What color is a mirror?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
ANOTHER QUESTION, @freedomwriter76 art thou on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 have you finished your scene? If not, would you like to RP as Asher or Matthew?
(Also we shall continue to only say statement in parentheses!! For the good of the question forum!!)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Would this forum be made likened just as the other forums if we were to stop using questions only?
(I believe so)
Should we stifle our creativity due to ease?
(I say not! XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom all questions in themselves ask questions so does that make them all paradoxes? Is the question sentence the question in itself, or the question asked, the question…?
👀
Have we all gone mad?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Should I give up on upholding the rule that everyone must only ask questions here other than in parentheses? XD
(Many of these questions are of my original shower thoughts, but many also are just great questions others have asked over time)
-
Light replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
What are your favorite questions that ask questions? If questions are in themselves a paradox, is logic itself a paradox? And thus would we would be in a simulation?
Have you gone mad?
-
Light replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my gosh this is so hilarious!!! XDXD I love it already.
These questions are exploding my brain tho…like where do you come up with this?! It’s awesome!
(And ‘Why is Gamora’ is one of my favorite movie quotes ever…and then when Peter’s like “I’m not from earth, I’m from Missouri!” XD)
Oh yes 😏
Or like Yoda… j…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ev: *awkwardly running down the hall with his arm wrapped around Will’s shoulder* We never breathe a word of this to anyone. Especially Ami.
Will: Agreed.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes and most likely.
Oh yes 😏
Or like Yoda… just because… 🤣
Are those questions? Should we put a strict ban on periods? Speak like Yoda, should we?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c BAHAHAH that dragon be like “Oh, I can get you outta here. AND INTO MA BELLY XD XD”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Did @esther-c already break the only questions rule unless in parentheses already?
(I believe so XD XD)
What questions should I ask? If my questions have questions does that make it a question….? Or is the original question the question, and so the question it is asking is therefore invalid? Are questions therefore themselves a paradox? H…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
If you really really want to say something that’s not a question, do you think that maybe we should put that in parentheses? (Like this, statement statement, statement this, statement that.)????
For our sanity and clarity: probably. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
*blinks*
Is this ridiculously unnecessary but totally worth it anyway??
Am I going to ponder the answer to these questions for the rest of the day and probably the whole week?? (Or month…? Or year…?)
Yes and most likely.
Will I return?
Do you think we should only be allowed to speak through questions here?
Oh yes 😏
Or lik…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
@janellebelovedpig Oh, forgot to say, I’m homeschooled too!
- Load More
