@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @anyone else
You guys I just finished my drawing of Kaine! I think this might be my longest digital art project yet… I’m kinda glad it’s over lol. I tried masking each color separately, which was nice because there aren’t any outlines, but it took a long time.

(Isn’t his outfit… -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh! So note- I imagine them as children like Ara would take him on her “adventures” like when kids play pretend, so they’d play pirates and her bed would the pirate ship and she’d be wearing an eye patch and just all sorts of cute things, and then they have swings on the Great Tree in the garden.
But also…November gets into trouble a lot becau…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my the nickname Ara came from his stutter?! 😭😭😭😭 so cute!
XDXD That whole thing is beyond adorable 🥰🥰🤩
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineealizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6 @joy-calle aww thx!!!
imma tag @whalekeeper too just in case lol
SO First off I just really wanted to share the adorableness that is child Ara and November XD.
I don’t really have scenes written ( 😭 )
But I do know what they’re like and can imagine them in my hea…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin
Asher
Eddie stared at a corner of the room, nervously holding her tail in one hand and combing her fingers through its fur with the other.
I could feel the tension in the room, and my stomach felt queasy from it.
“Blue…” she began to say, but then stopped.
“Er- I mean yellow! Like my hoodie.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I can go! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol I get it! How much to share…
XD I’d love to hear it!
The baby for sure! 😭 thanks for the warning, for some reason screaming does get me so that’s good to know. I can skip those scenes though.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
YESS PLEASE DO!!!! AHH I LOVED that scene that you shared once from November and Ara’s childhood and I’ve wanted to know more, but I didn’t want to like press you…
SO YES PLEASE!!!
AND NO!!! You do NOT talk about November too much!! I LOVE hearing about the baby!!! 😍😍💖
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’d love too! XD Honestly your enthusiasm for characters is catching.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @joy-calle @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @elishavet-pidyon
Idk where to share this so I’ll do it here XD
so I really want to indulge myself XD and share some of November/Ara’s character arc/relationship arc (which is intertwined cuz the relationship affects the character arc for Nov…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin You’re welcome! I LOVE your story ideas so far. I’ve had ideas kinda like it but haven’t exactly fleshed them out much.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin I’m ready to join! I have a couple of characters I haven’t done much with yet……they’ll be fun to work with! I might also add another couple sometime.
Meet Reed and Aurelia! I haven’t used them much because they’re not super developed, but I thought I might put them in today.
Mike: Reed and…Aurelia, right?
Reed: Who else would…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oops, Aliens autocorrected to Allies. That’s the thing I’m most sensitive to in movies. Ok, good to know! Yeah, maybe one day I’ll watch them. I’ve never seen a marvel movie in my life so… same as other marvel movies doesn’t help me a whole lot XD
Ok I like that they let you figure out Bucky’s backstory instead of just showing…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Bren
Bren looked up, shaking from head to toe. He flinched as one of the men stepped closer, bending down to his level.
The man smiled slightly, eyes softening. Bren’s breaths shuddered, but evened just a little, seeing a small bit of comfort in the younger man’s eyes. A little something that made him think of his brother.
“Hi…what’s your name…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Wow! That was fun, I can’t wait for more!
I have one thing you could add. It doesn’t actually have to do with this particular chapter but with the layout of the entire book. In series such as Wings of Fire or Warriors, where there are multiple factions of characters battling (dragons and cats respectively) the book opens with an…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ha! Hitchens and Crosshair are going to go at it in a couple minutes if Feather doesn’t stop them….
Crosshair
“Well, it has been a while……Why are you so tense?” Hitchens asked.
“You don’t deserve to know.” Crosshair hissed.
Don’t let him push you over the edge. You know he wants that.
He’s no better than…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! That explains it all 😀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Good! I love his story arc.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AWWW VLAD 😭 at least Bren will have a bit of comfort
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XD Good one! Well he might be shocked that he goes from being a humble boi living underground to rescuing people and becoming a dad, but he thankfully doesn’t die. XD I would never!
- Load More
