@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@sarafini I used to hate writing, but loved telling stories. When I was eight or so, my parents got me a little book of prompts and a notebook that had a section to draw pictures in. I wrote a little story about an electric eel called Tesla, and a sequel about him making friends with a talking helicopter called Blade.
Several months or maybe a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Your point about Dune not having thumbs is interesting, considering the fact that Quelin and Rina apparently have them? @kyronthearcanin Is that a major point in the story? Like maybe the other species used to (or currently) look down on the felisaro because they’re “lesser” or “not as advanced” because they don’t have thumbs.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I’ll try to get one done today!
@mineralizedwritings LOL. His wings do look awesome.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok, I’m so sorry for not responding to this after so long, I just now was able to get around to reading it. It’s really good! I like the cast of characters you got going, and you really seem to be building up on the idea of whether or not Quelin is friend or foe, is that going to turn into a major theme or arc?
A few…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I have no idea who anyyyy of those people are… XD but they look cool! I want that guys epic looking lego wings. Pls?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Feather/Crosshair
“Who are you?” Elissa asked.
Hitchens bowed. “Ah, I do not believe I have had the pleasure. I am Colonel James Matthew Hitchens of the Royal British Army, madam.”
Elissa still looked timid…..probably for good reason. “Um, hi. I’m Elissa. Those two behind me are Milo and Cammie and–” She froze…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 FEATHER-HEAD HA HA HA
I have to say I love that crossover idea.
@godlyfantasy12 WHOAAA That’s actually really cool. Thier powers sound awesome! And Grimm chasing Nyx….lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Neat! (I already have plenty of pictures of charries like Hunter, Crosshair, and the rest, so I guess I just have to put them together)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, just wait!!!! ❤️ (lol, you would be correct! XD)
Ok good! They need love and truth!! 😊
Lol…oh no…😂 Poor Ev and Ami and everyone else!!!! 😅😥😯😟
Yeah… lol XD. This is the second draft and it’s ending up pretty different from the first draft. (Same plot points, different means of getting there, if that makes sense.) I really…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Awesome!! I love how he stands out from the background.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper That’s too funny.
Reed is such a perfectionist, lol………
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic feeling ashamed of your writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin Sometimes, if I look too hard at a letter (like when I’m reading a dictionary and all the words start with K or F or something) I think “Why are our letters so weird?” 😂 I don’t know, it just happens…
@joy-calle I’ve never had this happen to me. I’ve looked back on my writing from when I was nine or ten and thought “Wow, this is…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic feeling ashamed of your writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
So, I don’t know what advice I’ll be able to offer, since I’m editing my first novel. XD (I know I’ve been writing for a couple of years, but I rarely ever finished writing a book. 😂)
Anyway, I’ll echo what some of the others have said. If you need to, take a break. For as long as you need. Sometimes, when I don’t write for a littl…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I love those moodboards…How do you make them? I want to do it for my fanfic characters now.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 😭 (u totally should) also! If u want I think u could probs RP again in the castle 2.0 but it’s up to h 😊 maybe one of the other charries or Vlad again whoever. Raymond or Cummings is fun too. I also don’t know much about Viola. Like I do but don’t XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aww, that’s great! 😀 No one in my family loves history as much as me..😭 Except maybe for 1 of my aunts…she likes history. 🙂
At least you have a family member who does. 😊
Ah, wellllll….haven’t written much for them lately since I’m kinda out of ideas/motivation, but they’re doing…uhm…y…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
😂 I love that ship name
Thanks! XD (That reminds me… I need to throw in another couple on this game show… 😏)
Ooh, that is so cool! I’ve done it for Eliza and Kimbel too, and Eliza is ISFJ-T while Kimbel is ISTJ-A. That’s why their relationship dynamic is so cute cause she’s veryyy emotional and he’s super logical but his softness fo…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 aww Vlad 😭 @lightoverdarkness6
Bren
Bren quivered as the woman with short black hair spoke. She looked a little like aunt…but her hair was short. And she looked cruel…mean…
Not his Aunt Cori…definitely not.
Vlad gently whispered, “I’ll find a way to get you out of here…I promise.”
Bren’s eyes lit up with a spark of hope, th…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yesssss, history is so interesting!!!!! I’m so glad to hear I’m not the only one who loves History, lol, sometimes it seems as though I’m weird and the only one who does XDXDXD
😂 lol. You’re definitely not the only one. My dad and my brother also really like history so it’s fun to discuss it with them. 🙂
Speaking of World War…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
LITTLE ARA AND NOVEMBER ARE ADORABLE!!! 😍🥰
I’ve loved writing for as long as I can remember! 😀 I think I was 10 when I attempted to write a book. (It was bad… Like, the chapters were half a page long. XD) I started a lot of other projects. I always puzzled how an author could write such long books. 😂 Anyway, when I di…[Read more]
- Load More
