@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Of course, of course! I’m kinda at that stage with worldbuilding on a story I started like a year ago and still haven’t even started writing.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@power XD XD u might enjoy the Character Questionairre forum if that’s what ur looking for!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh I see it’s a little safer if they stay?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I have a feeling it’s cuz they’re half Jewish.
@freedomwriter76 SOOOB JOSHUAAA NUUUU
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Does this dialogue (and ImPOrtAnT MomEnT) feel natural? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I have to admit I was kinda confused but a lot of that is I’m still without context despite some things being explained it’s hard to read thru notes without actually knowing the characters myself ya know?
but that’s not technically this scenes fault 😊 I want to know more about Omri! And also the one lady saying she wanted him seemed very sweet…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Poor boi! I love him so much! XD Is he not old enough to move out, or lacks the self confidence to do so? Because pls get him out of there 😭 and a guitar? Dude, instruments can hold so much sentimental value ;(
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Does this dialogue (and ImPOrtAnT MomEnT) feel natural? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper SO COOL!!!! I really want to know what the welding is now tho!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
She’s so extroverted, loud, and fun-loving while he’s serious and somber and hardly ever even smiles.
Ha, I love character couples like that.
@power I so would, but I know nothing about your charrie and you’d know nothing about mine, so we’d be guaranteed to lose…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 All righty, fine. She’d better learn to be a bit nicer then. I can tolerate was-super-mean-but-responded-to-forgiveness-and-are-now-better charries–I have a couple in my own stories.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Does this dialogue (and ImPOrtAnT MomEnT) feel natural? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper That seemed fine to me. I was a tiny bit confused at first, but I think with context the story will be far clearer. I think I remember you talking about this story.
Also, I love “Holy toothy cow!” My expression would’ve been “Holy Darkhunter!” (Context: Darkhunters are a species my brother made up that are pretty much about the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 She did? And had the nerve to tell him it was his fault?!
Can I go skewer her with the sharpest pole I have, please?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww Joshua!! Don’t be like that!!
(How did it get destroyed? Did she destroy it or did it get broken some other way?)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Does this dialogue (and ImPOrtAnT MomEnT) feel natural? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for sharing!
I think I was able to follow along pretty well, there was a lot of context I didn’t have, but it was still digestible as a whole!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Scrapbook! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Cool idea!!
I’ll have to hop on here later and post something. 😀
I recently had to do a string-along story in school. Basically, the title is one word, then from there the sentences grow in length.
I just did one too!! Mine was so much shorter. XD It’s impressive that you made it that long! Great job!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aww, well, you like it, and that’s the most important thing!!!! 😃😁❤️😊
Definitely! 😊
-
Allison and
Euodia are now friends 3 years, 6 months ago -
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
If the pen is mightier than the sword, why do actions speak louder than words?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks so much! Yeah, I have no archery backround so I followed the reference with extra care XD
Thanks so much! Glad you like it! XD
XD thank you!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizdwritings
Matthew
Jared’s brow furrowed and a forlorn expression covered his face.
He looked…lonely.
So lonely.
And I knew exactly how that felt.
Jared wrapped his arms around himself, trying to protect his body against the chill. “I-I don’t have any friends.”
I squeezed my eyes shut, my heart aching for this…[Read more]
- Load More
