@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Allison started the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @janellebelovedpig @kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkeness6
I was just wondering if anyone on KP still write poetry and/or haiku’s? I was wondering if you wanted to talk about them, share them and critique them for each other! Just let me know!
-
Allison started the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @kyrothearcain @janellebelovedpig @landric @booksbyjayna @euodia-vision @everyone who wants to join!
I made up a fun game that we all can play! So its crazy easy… Step one, im going to post a sentence, paragraph, huge piece etc of unfinished work. Then one of you are going to add the next piece…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity @otherworldlyhistorian @kyronthearcanin @folith-feolin @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @sarahsmile @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini @gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 (Whenever your back Freedom in case your interested) @anyone-and-everyone
Hi Everyone! As some of you have figured out, I’m a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Ha ha! Yeah, Tsunami’s cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Yeah, Jade Mountain was cool too. I like Moon also, although my first favorite has to be Sunny.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Do you purpose a different definition of reality? Is existing the state of being real, and reality is something that is real/actual? (Wow I’m really confusing myself here. 😅 So I don’t think reality is everything that is self aware, at least, that’s not how I look at it. Self awareness is different. If I am unconscious, I am not self a…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Yeah, the series isn’t that great if you look at the later books. The first five were awesome though. My story for that is sort of Wings of Fire minus the trashy stuff, but combined with Star Wars. so basically you’ve got all the Star Wars characters but they’re dragons, and there’s several more prophecies, and some more cool things.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
The backstory was that the ice dragons were sorta enslaved and mistreated by the other kinds. Five dragonets–one of each color mentioned in the prophecy–would be the ones to save them from their fate.
the slate dragon dies though, and he was my second favorite. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin That one’s actually nice! My prophecies usually don’t rhyme, for example here’s my favorite one I’ve written:
Where the moons cast light on the tempest, there the wings of ice will rise, a talon completed.
Teal, a sixth sense to lead his brothers well.
Silver, seeing farther than any other.
Slate, smarts over senses.
Sky,…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Oh, ok cool! So maybe it starts with her eyes becoming like cat eyes or something, then she gets fire breathing, later she starts getting scales and a tail/wings? That’ll be kinda cool, tbh.
And I’ve written a couple prophecies before if you need any help!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Whoa, really?? How did that happen, like can some dragons turn into humans? Because I remember reading about a myth where a shark chieftain could shift himself into a human, and when he married a human, their kid had shark features. So is it something like that? Or some other way?
So on the subject of “dragon traits.” Can she…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
OOOO I love the sketchiness of the lines. I think Finnegan is my favorite of the two, but I really like the way you did Helena’s hands.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Whoa!! So I know what a seer is, and I’m pretty sure I know what shifter implies…..but dragonborn?? What does it mean?
(You don’t need to tell me if you don’t want to.)
-
Esther replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
At least you’re aware of it. That’s good. 🙂
It does get easier to write with unique voice though as you keep writing because you get to know your characters more. 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Y’all gotta read this. XD
This is half of chapter one and all of chapter two from one of the first book I tried to write when I was 8 or 9. (Basically the first part of the chapter was where a 10 year-old girl named Zoey was outside and she got sucked into this tornado thing. XD) (Oh, and I’m leaving all the spelling, grammar, and positioning to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my word, I love that! XD I love reading old writing compared to recent writing. Lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok… 😏😁
(Oh, and I added something to my post up there. I don’t know if you missed it.)
-
Esther replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok, so I love the young thief trope. 😂 (When it’s done right of course 😉 ) So I think Brycen might end up being one of my favorites. 😁
Yeah, I figured I’d have to move some stuff around once the drafting was done. But hey, I’ll just surprise myself and magically have double the chapters that way XD
Right? XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@euodia-vision Aggh, I messed up your tag!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper There’s no problem with liking what you like, so long as it’s not explicitly conflicting with your beliefs, and you’re not forcing someone else who thinks it does present a problem to read it (which you aren’t). The story actually kinda interested me, even though I don’t usually like that sort of genre, and even though I’m not likely…[Read more]
- Load More

It looks great! Thanks for sharing! I’ll totally listen to it if I get the time. 🙂
Can’t wait to discuss it if and when your able to tune in!
Sounds cool sadly if all goes well I will be in New York watching Sweeney Todd during that time. If there is a way to watch it later I might check it out.
No worries! Yeah, you’ll be able to watch it whenever you’re able! The link I gave, BYUtv, and YouTube are probably the best ways to watch it during and after the live sessions, so there’s many ways to watch it any time!
Unfortunately, our area just suffered a tornado, so I will not be able to watch it live, as we are helping with the damage. However, I will definitely watch it as soon as I am able. 🙂
Oh No! I hope everyone is ok, we’ll keep you and everyone else over there in our prayers!
Thank you so much! Unfortunately, three people died when the airport was destroyed, and our friend’s house was destroyed, but they are okay.
Oh no! I’ll be praying for you! ❤️
Thank you!!!
That’s so sad, It’s awesome that your able to serve them though, you’re in our prayers!
Ok, thanks for the invite! 🙂
I’m glad I’ve been able to edify and encourage you in your faith! 😀
You really have😀
Thanks for this resource! I will try to check this out when I have time. I’ve appreciated our discussions and have learned so much from them. Thank you for your willingness to listen and your thoughtful responses!
I’ve learned a lot too! The discussions we’ve had have been so fun and edifying. I can’t wait to talk more soon, and maybe discuss this when you get the chance to listen to it. I really loved Saturday 3rd session, and all of Sunday’s were amazing! Can’t wait to hear any thoughts!
I did watch through the first session and was struck by the inspiring speaking. Also the choir was amazing.
Yay! Which was your favorite speaker? I loved all of them, but I think Elder Eyring’s the most for the first session. Yeah, the tabernacle choir is beautiful, I think I take it for granted sometimes.
Maybe Mr. Stevenson? I appreciated how he wanted to do something more meaningful with his family for Easter.
@felicity
Yeah, I love Elder Stevenson!