@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Sounds like a awesome message!Ours was about how those who are following Christ look like fools in the sight of the world, and if you don’t, maybe you aren’t living a christian life, because we will look different. It was good!
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedom
I’m doing pretty well thanks for asking! I cleaned sooo much yesterday…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Aww that’s such a great message!! Love it!! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
I am great!!! How are you?
Also, Min, I finally listened to Cheering You On last night…
SUCH A GOOD SONG!!! UGH I LOVE IT SO MUCH just ❤❤❤😍😍😍
Now it always will remind me of you 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
How are you all this Sunday?
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Whoa I really like Eclipse!! That’s so cool that he uses fire XD
Thanks!
Yw!!
Yes, definitely!! 😁😆
😁😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Nope! You can join if you’d like! I only got a few RPs through last time, so I’m basically starting over anyway. 🙃
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Love your villain!
Thank ya! 😀
I’ll try to have my character in the next day or two.
Awesome!!
Ok! Great!
I don’t think I’ll have time to do this but I’m gonna stalk it if that’s ok. (because every once in a while I just need a “bad guy” to be mad at, you know what I mean? It’s strangely satisfying.) :0
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooh, Derek sounds like a very cool villain!! XD XD This is going to be so fun!
XDXD Yeah, I know what you mean! There’s definitely going to be some ‘bad guys’ for you to be angry at XD
Whew! That’s good. 😅 This’ll be fun/interesting.
😀 Yes it will be very fun, and definitely interesting XD…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
HMMM
Plot twists, eh? XD *is enjoying this waaaaaay too much*
Okay, I have a list that includes moments from different stories (Insert Title and [SPY]DER-MAN which by the way you don’t need to have known about or watched/read the movies or comics to read, I’ll reference some things but I’m making up the characters, plot, etc.), but feel free to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
This is getting pretty cool!! Love it! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @awsumfaith @kyronthearcanin @keilah-h @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Alrighty, everybody! I’ll write the first RP!! 😀
Let me introduce you to the one and only Derek Len!
Age: idk. Probably 40-something. But that doesn’t really matter. XD
Appearance: Dark hair slicked to the side; silver-blue eyes; sli…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thank you, awesome host!!!
You’re welcome, awesome hostees!! (I don’t think that’s a word… 😐😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
Wait, who are Ridley and Janus???
I’ve already heard about November and Corvina and November’s ability. I must hear about this Ridley and Janus… 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
What a sweet twist!! And it’s sad and just so awesome!! ❤️😢☺️
I love that you’re dealing with the topic of abortion, because more people need to understand just how cruel and sinful it is. Keep on writing for the kingdom! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Oh yeah, for your reference, I’ll tell you what they normally wear, and then I’ll post pics of them.
Ami
Age: 16
Wearing a long sweater over a white t-shirt, leggings, and Vans. She normally leaves her hair down.
Ev
Age: 17
Wearing a brown leather jacket over a white t-shirt, jea…[Read more]
- Load More
