@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Paradise Lie series finally uncovered in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@sarafini Ooh! Cool! Can’t wait to see it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Just so you know, Beta is a velociraptor, and Omega appears human in all respects except she has talons for feet, a tail, some spikes, and wings.
Beta
“I am Harriet Adelaide Thorn, of the Thorn House. People just call me Thorn. But I’m less sharp than rosy, to tell you the truth. Who are you two?” Thorn asked.
“I’m Omega, and that’…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision Sure thing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision I don’t have Spotify. But this idea is really cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I’m not judging you!! I finally know somebody who’s just as obsessive over characters they don’t even own!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Alrighty!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @kyronthearcanin
Glad you like the idea!! 😊
OoOoOo, I like that idea! So like have a fantasy one, dystopian, etc.?
Yep, pretty much!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
So, I know I’m not sure if I’m doing this yet, but I do have an idea for what we could do. While there already are premade playlists that have writing instrumentals, we can make those for different genres or even for each other’s books!
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
UHM…is the unredeemed one the *cough cough* traitor *cough cough*
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
Yes.
🫢
Let’s just say his motives when he betrayed them weren’t actually all what he told them…
Eventually, he comes to a point where he can’t control his greed for money and power and gives in to it, causing him to spiral downward and bet…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AH whaaaaat, same! Fili is my favorite majestic dwarf boi. 😂
Yesssss!! 😆
That’s awesome. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedowriter76 @godlyfantasy12
*gasps* I have an idea… 😏
What if we had a school dance?!?!
That would be so fun!!! And adorable with all our charrie ships!! 🥰
*clears throat*
Ok, now for the RP. XD
Ami
Eva and Ara introduced themselves and the group chatted as they ate their lunch. While they ate, Ami saw that Lukas and two other boys h…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
M’kay. 👍
Well, it looks like the girls will be taken care of since Euodia is adding a character in. So maybe I’ll just add my college age guy in. Or just pretend he’s a senior in high school if need be.
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooooh, that would be really cool! 🤔😄
I’m not sure if I’d be able to do it though. I’ll have to get back to you on that. 🤷🏻♀️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Why thank youuuu, hehe, I agree about its gloriousness. 😂
You are so very welcome. (Fili may be my favorite character in the Hobbit… 😁)
🤣🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Paradise Lie series finally uncovered in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooh! Awesome!! 😄
*plops into cozy chair with a cookie in one hand and popcorn in the other*
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hm… Well, I could add another girl charrie and maybe another guy charrie. I’m not sure though. Because the girl is middle school age and the guy is college aged. XD
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76, is the RP is just for high school age, or can it be middle school or college?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Well…XD I used to have a Spotify account, but…I forgot the password and have managed lock myself out of it for….I think it’s a year now? I can’t create a new one either. *facepalm*
Cool idea though!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@sarafini yes I did 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Paradise Lie series finally uncovered in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@sarafini ur good gurl! If others wanna do this that’s fine too!
- Load More
