@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ha, neither of them notices they have a gun pointed at their head yet, lol.
Feather
“No. We just showed up. I’m not entirely sure what this place is…or who all of you people are. I wouldn’t mind a fun adventure though. Me and Loki love adventures, don’t we, brother?” Thor–the blond one–looked over at his dark-ha…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I love it too!!!
I have plenty of stuffed animals……too many…..
I went through a stuffed dolphin collecting phase when I was like five or six.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h sure!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOH Remember how you said Loki and Wrecker would have a lot of fun together? Maybe some other day we can have them meet and think up pranks……
Wrecker
Steve shook his head. “I…uh…don’t have any siblings. I kinda wish I did though…it’d be a lot of fun.”
“I have a little sister…but we got separated after our parents died.”…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 IDK, really……we’re kinda going randomly.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I seriously love my baby and his bear…like he loves her sooo much. She’s been the one constant in his life and it’s just stinking cute
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 awwww……
poor guy!!! Ugh he has such a horrible family, I’m so glad he got rescued.
Can I see some of those pictures?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h IKR 😭 Riker is so sweet and patient.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
😭 my baby. He has the most adorable pictures out of all my characters XD XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 Awww, Paxton and Riker are so cute together.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h yes he is…well actually he’s 12 now at the time of the castle RP, but when the gang first meets him he’s 11.
but he’s been abused his whole life.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Paxton
Paxton hid behind his arms, squeezing his eyes shut.
“Paxton…I won’t hurt you…” Riker whispered.
Riker…that was his name.
Ember’s friend.
Ember…he could trust Ember…
Paxton opened his eyes a bit, slowly shifting to see the man a bit better. Riker reached out to touch him gently, but the boy recoiled, whimper…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ohhh yeah that’s awesome!!!!
@godlyfantasy12 YESS KEEP PAX PLS!!!
It’ll just be the “tortured boys” group, lol….
Also Paxton’s story is far sadder because Cross and Riker are grown men, so it’s a little easier to “justify” what happened to them….but poor little Pax is just 11, right?? He shouldn’t have to deal with that yet!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Plus I really wanted some Riker and Pax talk too XD or Pax with anyone really cuz he wasn’t apt to talk much with his “new big brothers” around
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
He’s getting close tho it seems!! And I’m glad u like my pax
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Love Corvina!
Bucky’s awesome! Although he wouldn’t know N’nesha’s actual name yet at this point, as she has only been introduced as Neshe and Nele, because she’s trying to only use one speak. (One speak meaning regular one line linear speech, as opposed to what she’s used to of speaking with to lines of speech…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 BAHAHA I didn’t know this was y’all’s plan to seperate Riker. Hope y’all don’t mind Pax being along for the ride! Then again Pax seemed to bring out an odd side of Crosshair sooo it might work out lol.
also! RIKER 😭 I need the after scene of him being ok! Also the scene where Leon forgives him
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ugh my baby. I have to be honest I do love writing him sometimes
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Paxton
Cold…
Dark…
Paxton’s hands slid across the unfamiliar, scratchy stone surrounding him, whimpering at the newfound cuts on his skin. His eyes watered at the soreness all over his body, and the sudden chill that swept through him.
He curled tightly around himself, fingers shaking. Reaching. Groping in the darkness for s…[Read more]
- Load More
