@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings (if ur not ok doing that just let me know 😊 I wouldn’t want to do anything no one wants to do!)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings XD XD!!
Nyx grins. “Dare huh? Alright.” Nyx hops off the box, making its way over to the circle. He seats himself between November and Tauren. Tauren blinks, staring at the fox, who merely smiles.
“I dare you,” Nyx lays down, staring at Layson with a playful smirk, “To give the girl over there,” he nods to Everly, “A…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
Lol this will be interesting. Poor Layson. I’m curious what thing Nyx has come up with lol.
Layson glances Left at the sound of a voice in his head.
“Uh–” He stares dumbly at the fox it most likely came from.
Why can he talk?
Why does he have more than one tail?
No. Don’t stare. He only has one tail, your eyes are playing…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Also…Nyx is a total brat sometimes and will not mind being…well…TOTALLY MALICIOUS with his truth or dare….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings ur on still yay! I’ll ask one of your charries then!
Nyx sighed. “So I get to ask someone next then?” He laid back down on his box, tails flicking back and forth, an evil grin on his face as he looked around for his victim, like a cat for a mouse.
“Hm…eeny meeny miney….” His eyes roved around the room until they landed on…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for doing that! Yeah, we’re starting to need a list XD
Tauren Faulkner
(Wow I actually forgot to put Kieryn in here 😥 I’m such a horrible author, he gets forgotten enough already!)
Keiryn (idk last name lol)
Lesli Mintz
Kaine Hoschild
Everly Hoschild
Layson pembrik
Maylee
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin u on and wanna be picked? And I’m sorry can u remind me of ur charries again (there’s so many!)
BTW EVERYONE
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @arien @starofthenorth @sarafini @anyone-else-on-here
could y’all put a post with just ur charries u have this in story…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity oh he’s totally gonna get Jon back…. XD @mineralizedwritings
Nyx watched as an ice cube appeared right next to him, letting out a squeak as it touched his fur. He hissed, hackles raising. He glared at the young man.
If looks could kill…
“I think you mean paw…” he hissed, growling under his breath as he slowly raised his f…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings thx!! I luv my baby boi 😊 pax is adorable! I wanted everyone to know they could ask him now too along with my other characters 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity OH BOOOOY XD XD!!! @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elisjavet-pidyon (figured if ur on you’ll wanna see if Nyx is gonna be truth or dared)
Nyx twitched, knowing he was being talked about. He opened one eye.
“I’m not playing.”
Jocelyn frowned. “Nyx…just once?”
“No.”
“Please? Pleeease? Please, darling?”
Nyx growled silently, alm…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Paxton!! 😂🥰😭 He’s too cute!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings
Jocelyn couldn’t help the smile on her face. She looked at the two with bright eyes. “Ah, true…but you two…really are cute. Are you best friends? It’d be perfect if you were…I mean, not that you have to get together or anything because that might not even be what you two want! But sometimes best friends are just……[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings
November wracks his brain once again trying to come up with yet another dare to give. He frowned.
This was…definitely not his game…
“Ooh! Ooh!” Lyn raised her hand excitedly. “I’ve got ideas!”
November chuckled lightly and shrugged at Jon, raising a brow. The young man grinned, shrugging back to let him know…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings
yea I can change the person I ask
@lightoverdarkness6 I’m going to change from asking Matthew to asking someone else if that’s okay 😊
Sooo in the last RP I made let’s pretend I asked….
Henry Truth or Dare
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@ava-blue @mineralizedwritings @arien@freedomwriter76 @felicity @esther-c@starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6@koshka
I really wanna share Grimm’s!!’ And I know a few of y’all have a soft spot for ma wolf boi so here ya go!
Grimm
In The Air Tonight- No Resolve-Starting with a BANG! This song could probably be his Charrie theme
Push it to th…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@ava-blue @mineralizedwritings @arien @freedomwriter76 @felicity @esther-c @starofthenorth @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka
sooo I want to share some more playlists 😂 don’t worry these are shorter then the last ones…
Umm except Jocelyn’s but I am not doing hers rn because even I am not ready for that….
Hers might be the longest…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Good night.
I think it’s just us rn if anyone wants to start something with the active charries!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka Heyo! U wanna RP?
- Load More
