@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s all good!!
Thanks for the tips! I think I will need to add some things in along the lines of the big differences and small differences in the second draft.
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @sarafini @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @etc
My characters are Chris, Briana, Michael, and Elena.
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry for the wait!! I was washing dishes. 🙂
Thank you!! Haha, yeah, Dylan hates sardines.
Dylan
Alec glanced around. “Oh boy. Dare.” He grinned and whispered something to another boy, Kyle.
“Okay, dare.”
I thought for a moment. Then I laughed.
“Okay, I’ve got one. Hold your nose while you sing the chorus of your favorite…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Topic of the week in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes!!
I think @kathleenramm is the one to tag?
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @sarafini
(I’m gonna change to first person, bc that’s how I usually write 😉
Dylan
“I dare you to eat whatever’s in that big box,” The girl, Everly said.
A large cardboard box appeared beside me. I jumped. What in the world? Crazy author. I glared back at the door, where she had left us.
I nodded stiffly, then reached…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey!! It’s morning for me too. Let me respond to @mineralizedwritings question to my charrie, then I’ll ask one of yours, or you can ask one of mine 😉
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12
Okay, I’m here now. So sorry y’all!! Thank y’all so much for waiting.
Matthew
Luna stepped forward and knelt beside Tauren. She closed her eyes and I felt the rooms feeling to change. It felt peaceful. And safe. Despite the fact that there were who knows what and who knows who roaming these…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedritings @godlyfantasy12
Yeah, that’s fine! Aww, poor November!! Omg, and Paxton!
Oh man, eating a whole clove of garlic is pretty bad. Me and my brother sometimes eat one in the morning, (it’s very healthy) and we have to drink juice with it or else it burns and upsets our stomachs. It’s so bad. Poor Lesli!
Okay, so I have:
Matthew…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Imma go ahead and share a couple 😉

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I used a website but it still had some stuff that slipped thru so….yea.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
For sure!!
I was perhaps contemplating going to bed, then getting up and enduring the bright laptop screen to see what November said… lol I should have gone to bed like an hour ago XD
In the morning is better lol.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Actually… @mineralizedwritings u mind if we wait till tomorrow to continue this? Cuz I feel like November is first gonna try to get out of this XD
like…. PASS  XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings YESS!! Ok so I really want to write this tonight
BUT I also really want to see how others react to November doing the dare tomorrow so would u mind if he does the dare but we go ahead and pause the game afterwards until tomorrow so others can see and react?
ma poor boo XD thankfully he doesn’t have to s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, November, You asked for it. 🤣
“Hmm… a good dare.” Lesli pauses.
“You have to talk about your crush for 5 minutes straight.” A timer immediately appears on the wall.
“If you have one.”
- Load More
