@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops, sorry, I didn’t see your reply!
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I guess I’ll ask one of your charries something.
Chris (let’s just say it’s his turn lol) glances around the circle. “Jakob! Truth or dare?”
He grins at Jakob, a few great dares popping into his head. And some truths. But mostly dares.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yerp!!!
-
Erica replied to the topic Playlists for writing/rant about your favorite songs in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooo, music!! I love music.
When I’m writing, I mostly listen to Ludovico Einaudi, Peter Hollens, LOTR and Star Wars soundtracks, Ola Gjeilo, and some other random things.
I also like to listen to piano music. My favorite is Chopin. I also like the piece “The Banjo” by Gottschalk.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 so glad ur here now btw! Been wanting to play with ya
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Erica replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Your WIP sounds so interesting! The theme of justice is very cool.
Isn’t fantasy a fun sandbox for the imagination?
Yes, it is!! I love how much there is to explore.
My favorite Christmas cookie would be the sugar cookies we make every year from my late great grandmother’s recipe, but my favorite Christmas treat would pro…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@starofthenorth @freedomwriter76 @sarafini yea but I’ve already asked 2 ppl truth or dare….so I don’t wanna ask anyone else till they answer…
If someone else want to they can!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini BAHAHA I LOVE THOSE!!!
@lightoverdarkness6 @arien @loopylin @joy-caroline @esther-c Imma post some more!
(Imma try to post not in pic form cuz some of the pics don’t want to work)
Jocelyn: Oh, hey, I didn’t see you come in! You
should have come by and said hello!
Corvina: Oh! Yeah, I uh.
Corvina: Didn’t want to bother y…[Read more] -
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @sarafini @freedomwriter76
I’m on rn so if you wanna play a little . . .
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 YESSS I’VE DONE SOME OF THOSE SAME QUOTES XD XD
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@joy-caroline @arien @sarafini @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Okay, so as soon as I saw this, I loved it, and found an incorrect quote generator and made some!! Heres one.
Dylan: *Kicks the door down looking panicked*
Iris: What did you do?
Dylan: Nobody died.
Iris: WHAT KIND OF ANSWER IS THAT?!Dylan: Who thinks I can fit 15…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity why do I feel like we’re gonna start this like “war” between Jon and Nyx going back and forth with each other XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity what do you think would be a good dare/truth to ask to embarrass and get back at Jon? Tho Nyx might do his own thing
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings
since @loopylin isn’t on rn….
“Hey, I wanna ask someone.”
“I thought you weren’t playing?” Luna asked Nyx as he began looking around the circle. Nyx shrugged, flicking his tails back and forth. Grimm glared at him.
“You can’t just go next. It’s Simon’s turn.”
“Too bad. Hey, you.” Jon looked up,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin, u still on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @felicity ikr!
also who knows with Nyx… XD
Probably make him say something to Lana…. 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m on now!
And November’s talk about Ara was thee sweetest thing ever 😭 he simply adores her XDXD sooo cute!!!! And he went overtime LOL
- Load More
