@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
November smiled at Reuben. He could tell he was nervous, and, honestly couldn’t blame him. After watching November embarrass himself for…over five stinking minutes, who wouldn’t be?
November hoped his smile made him feel a bit more relaxed, but he wasn’t sure.
“Alright…how about…” He couldn’t make himself say anything that w…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
I would say maybe break up the story Annie tells into smaller paragraphs. And possibly note exactly where the visitors are from.
Good points.
And maybe construct Nellie a little more. As in, what is the motive for her bossiness? Will it cause strife later? Does she have a nice side?
After reading my story over again, I did think…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I can go ahead and ask someone a dare. I’m sure it’ll be fine. @loopylin u mind if November changes the person he asks? Instead of ur Charrie I’m gonna ask one of freedom’s.
November sighed, still reeling from his previous embarrassment. He peered around, looking for someone to ask next. At least Nyx had moved some of the att…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the response! Yes, I agree with you that Pa does seem to just assume the Grants are new pioneers….appreciate you pointing that out.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I’ll have to listen to it!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
AND FINALLY ARTHUR!

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Corvina

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Luna!

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Paxton

UGH MY BABY
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Grimm

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Nyx

-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @keilah-h @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @theloonyone @loopylin @wilder-w @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ava-blue @folith-feolin @power @sarafini @madelyn @arien @booksandbeakers @lewilliams
Next Post…..Part Two of the Annie Adams story. Enjoy. Or ignore.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Jocelyn

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
And yes it includes baby/toddler pictures. ISN’T NOVEMBER SO CUTE?!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
November!

-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
So sorry, I gotta go! Maybe we can play tomorrow!
-
Erica started the topic New WIP idea!! in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey there!
Awhile ago I had to write a paper for school, and I decided to write about black holes. I got an idea for a plot . . .
So two boys, Jaedyn and his brother (who needs a name, probably either Rylan or Kardon or maybe something else), their sister Zona and her boyfriend Dylan, get somehow sucked inside a black hole. I need to figure out…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @arien @lightoverdarkness6@felicity @starofthenorth @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @arien @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @sarafini
Some of y’all have already seen these but wanted to share them for those who haven’t! These are boards of my charries with pics I’ve collected overtime for them all!!
Arabella

-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Erica replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure, lol we keep posting at the same time
- Load More
