@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol!!
November, sweating: Arabella, there’s something I
need to ask you-
Arabella: Finally! You’re proposing!
November: How’d you know?
Arabella: November, you’ve dropped the ring five
times during dinner.
Arabella: I even picked it up once.Oh my gosh, that one is hilarious!!! XDXD
Oh, I love those!!
Alec: Help me…
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
LOL Oh, I’ve done some of those too!! Those are so good!!!
Ellie: Where are you going?
Dante: To get ice cream or commit a felony, I’ll decide on the way there. Wanna come?XDXD That sounds so like Dante!
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s really late, but I’m reading it anyway
Loved the chapter! It was cool seeing a little bit of all the characters and seeing more of Kieryn’s point of view. And now I really want to know what happened to Lawson! I like the quote at the end, too.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @starofthenorth @theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @esther-c @whalekeeper @orielle21 @booksandbeakers @freedomwriter76
Next chapter! It’s a long one! I should probobly break it into two. XD
***
Jonathan Ledger walks down the large circular tunnel. His boots create an echo against the metal flooring with each step. He…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay! And yeah, I think I’ll do one for Milo and maybe some of my other characters
@loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @ava-blue
Thanks! I like the pictures too 😁 aesthetics
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
November, sweating: Arabella, there’s something I
need to ask you-
Arabella: Finally! You’re proposing!
November: How’d you know?
Arabella: November, you’ve dropped the ring five
times during dinner.
Arabella: I even picked it up once.XDXDXDXD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Well.. I do thoroughly enjoy embarrassing Layson but any is fine 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings of course! Do u have any specific Charrie u want asked? Or nah
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Could yours ask one of mine? I just haven’t gotten to do one today XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings oh sure! I can go ahead and ask or did u mean yours asking someone else’s?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Corvina glanced at the girl, lips pulled taught. She sucked in a breath, then sighed.
“Don’t worry about it.”
Mel nodded, but still continued to play with her hair. Corvina could tell she was still a bit anxious.
The dark-haired girl rolled her eyes to the ceiling. Why were kids so….
Corvina looked at her again, “Hey.” Mel looked a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That last one especially lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings lol! K names are cool!
Also if anyone has a backstory that another of your characters can’t see at the moment then that’s okay, u can poof them out for that specific backstory (I’m planning on doing that for Corvina and Novembers. I’ll have to poof out my other charries but still let their backstories play and have corv…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin YAY I WON’T BE ALONE XD XD we will probably not start until a good bit gets here because last time on the truth or dare we started and then a lot joined and it got a bit confusing so we might wait just a bit. We’ll see 😊
now for ma charries!
My characters suddenly appear in a fairly dark, theater-like room. They tense, each of the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Y’all could not have had better timing! I just finished Keiryn’s backstory! I’m wanting to do some art ot go with it, so maybe one of you two can go first?
I’ll have Keiryn, Kaine, Everly, Lesli, and Tauren here to react, but I’ll probobly only share Kaine and Keiryn’s backstories. (I guess this proves there’s more fun…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
A wicked smile spread on Corvina’s face.
“Is that all?”
She stood, and in a moment, no longer was the girl Corvina standing there, but instead, a Raven, the color of pitch stood in her place.
The Raven flapped her wings, letting out a caw. Everyone sat stunned, except Ara and her friends, who tensed, readying for anything that…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Okay…Yup. another RP. Plz don’t judge meh XD BUT
@loopylin had an INCREDIBLE idea for a room on the character castle, and I was like YALL THIS SHOULD BE AN RP!!!
So yea! First off, some tags!
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c
So this RP, as titled, is the Backstory RP!…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m gonna go ahead and make the forum and hope no one judges me for making yet another RP XD
- Load More
