@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oohoo!! Thanks for the questions! 😀
1. What is one instrument one of your fav characters would play (if they don’t play one)
Well, originally Tauren played the guitar! I play clarinet, so I just had to include instruments. Also Kieryn plays violin, it’s not really in the plot though. I used to have it so t…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love the drawing, it’s so good! And that dress-
Seriously though, the folds in her skirt are so perfect and I want her bag 🤣 Great job!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @mineralizedwritings @loopylin ALSO feel free to ask more questions (I loooove answering questions about my WIP and charries lol)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah ikr! I only have a few. I actually don’t like the Micheal podcast, they have a different nib than the ones from our local art supply store, which sells ones with roller balls. Idk why it’s different, I think it’s the same nib size, but it’s lines are a lot cleaner.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I have not! Arrr narr about ur sleeve XD that’s kinda funny tho.
any other questions?
OH AND @koshka @loopylin and mineral! *places uno reverse card* YALL SHOULD ALSO ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS! (U don’t have to do the world ones, but-
1. What is one instrument one of your fav characters would play (if they don’t play…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Acrylic! They dry matte, that’s my favorite part
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
No, I don’t think I’ve heard of them. What base do they use? (Water, oil, acrylic)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka OOOH!!! Love ur questions!!
1. OOF! Hmm… my favorite thing? Man that’s thought because I just…love him! Make sense? lol! But….maybe the way he sees things. Idk if that makes sense, but when I think of him, he’s always the calm, character, and yes that comes off as stoic and even unapproachable sometimes, but in truth he’s just a deep…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @loopylin
Ok this is ironic. I was just saying poscas are awesome, right as I was going to press send, I look down to realize I’ve smugged it with my sleeve. Blue paint on my sweater now. 😑
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @loopylin
because we seem to be asking questions now, allow me to ask something very random:
Any of you tried posca paint pens? I’m literally obsessed with them 😂
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That last question is one I’m working on right now, so it slipped in. =]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I shall pop on and ask a bunch ofÂ
hopefullyhard to answer questions.- What is your favorite thing about Grimm?
- If Ara played an instrument, what would it be? (Assuming she doesn’t. If she does then what is it?) What about November?
- What is the kingdom of A’grend’s financial state?
- Do you have any otherworldly/not our…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh cool!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @arien @starofthenorth @felicity @orielle21
Ignore the tag if you want!
I’m working on a mood board for Lesli, it’s not finished yet but here’s one of the drawings of her! I really want the dress she’s wearing in this pic. Like please, can I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin I’m really trying to wait till @freedomwriter76 gets a chance to join cuz I have a feeling she’s gonna want to
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
To answer @mineralizedwritings question first, Yes I did! I used a website I can’t remember the name of 😅 and they had pre made things u could make cute couple avatars with!
and for @loopylin he is an MC I made for my second series idea (should I ever reach that point, heh) named Arthur! I’ve mentioned him before and posted some of his pic…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin SO SORRY YALL I REALLY WANNA CHAT AND I AM BACK NOW BABY!! Got distracted 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
