@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“They better be glad they’re fictional” has gotta be the best threat I’ve ever heard XD
That sounds like something a villain would say in a movie, “In this next hour I’ll make you wish you were fictional!!” 😂😂🤣
Haha, thank you!! That’s exactly right. They should be glad that they’re fictional! XDXD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings also Grimm doesn’t have a literal heart of gold just… XD he’s very sweet once u get past some of the outward stuff
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings EEWW pooor ppl he’s saving!
good job for making @koshka gag! XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @koshka AHHH ALL OF THE INSTRUMENTS ARE SOOO AMAZING!!!
mineral- Ur characters motivations and stories are so great!! I totally understand with Kaine and it being based on something you’ve personally gone through. All of my characters have pieces of me that are related to things I have and am going through and I want that t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!
I’m still waiting for that drawing of Leeli to show up in the wingfeather saga fan art Friday ig highlights… Hmm 😂 I used the tag and everything, I think they just haven’t updated it in awhile lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! That was the best line of the whole thing, right?
(How I love grossing out my author friends)
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*Shaky smile*
A grey slurry oozes out from underneath the organisms suede like skin, as it breaks from his pressure.
🤮
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Lesli is so cute! I like her dress too.
And I just saw Leeli on the other page. She looks so like the book! I love her!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Mission make @koshka gag accomplished.
(That’s actually some of my writing i am most proud of 😂 I’m glad it had the desired affect!)
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow.
*Hard swallow*
That was certainly-
*Gag*
Poor people that have to live near that.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Believe it or not, I actually have her bag!
I was helping my mom look for a present for my sister, and was like, hmmm… not sure if she’d like that bag. But it’s very cool. Basically I was acting like I really liked it…
And lol I got it for my birthday! 😂 I was so surprised, and it’s just the best. Heavy, but worth it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12 @loopylin
*Digs through word files…oh where was that?*
Allow me to elaborate.
I present to you, Layson’s revolting backstory.
The anticipation.
The thrill.
I loved it.
Layson drops into the erie passageway. He walks with caution, noting the broken lighting and unkept feel of the place. Layson pulls a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Bagpipes are awesome! I play clarinet, and I can’t imagine how much more air would be needed to play that thing.
I think that’s what the bag is for, but I don’t think I could do it. I don’t play any wind instruments, but I have played around on my dad’s trumpet and wowsers. They take a lot!
so many character’s are based off…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, I’m not sure. I know Wilkins plays the lyre, and there’s this Foxish bard that plays a mandolin style instrument, and there’s a young bagpiper that’s Wilkins’ friend. But other than them? I think Zlatan would play a Viol and Vulkasin would play fiddle or…no wait…an accordion! Mikkel would probably play a guitar or lute.
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
A land covered in MOLD?! that is totally and completely GROSS. And your description is…lovely. *gags*
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Idk if that makes sense, but when I think of him, he’s always the calm, character, and yes that comes off as stoic and even unapproachable sometimes, but in truth he’s just a deep thinker, and he has a heart of gold. A warrior’s heart. Idk I just love that about him. He has this, down to earth nature about him that I adore!…
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I just am loving all the Violins right now. XD Not biased at all…oh not me. *Glances fondly at violin case*
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Was just scrolling up and saw Hunter in a suit, crosshair as a dragon, and Hunter hanging out with a dinosaur…
Love them! Those are awesome! And it’s cool to see another bad batch fan. Ready for season two? 😏
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
- Ooh, I’m not sure. I know Wilkins plays the lyre, and there’s this Foxish bard that plays a mandolin style instrument, and there’s a young bagpiper that’s Wilkins’ friend. But other than them? I think Zlatan would play a Viol and Vulkasin would play fiddle or…no wait…an accordion! Mikkel would probably play a guitar or…
- Load More
