@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin I just realized they’re all looking at him!!! XD!!! That’s the best!
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re welcome! Haha, yes!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Loved it! I love the characters, and the flashbacks were perfectly placed. Right when I wanted to know more, I got the information soon afterwards. Although I would usually say with something like this that the Dad has a lot to apologize for and try to mend (seem to be mostly his fault, and he treats Mandy pretty poorly) the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 ELLO THERE! *tips hat XD*
So anything u wanna know in particular about the book paxton is introduced in?
Also, how’s Matthew? XD (the adorable babaaaay Lol)
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Sounds good! I can for a little while. Haha, yummy! XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Ugh his hair thoooo….he’s too cute!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin OH MY WORD DANTE LOOKS SO FRICKIN ADORABLE!!!!! I JUST WANNA GIVE HIM A HUG but I feel like he would have the same reaction as Nyx XD
AKA “Let me go you crazy person!!”
BUT HE LOOKS SO CUTE! I feel like he’s gonna be my favorite character.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@ava-blue BAHAHA!
those are GREAT! Love the cancer one!!
it was soooo weird reading the November ones tho tbh! Ur November is girl right?
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritngs
Oh, that drawing is awesome!! Great job! Haha, I want that dress too! It looks so pretty and Little-House-On-The-Prairie-ish XDXD
Aww!! Great job, I love those! My favorite is Ellie. She looks so cute!!! Aww, and Dante! Haha, he kinda looks like he just got caught stealing a cookie (Or in his case, making a fire…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 IKR!!! Also I can give some more info if ya wanna chat on the WIP Rant forum! And u can chat about ur WIPs with me. If u want to of course, it’s up to u 😊
maybe give me a few minutes cuz I’m about to be eating some cake but then I’ll be on 😂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Ugh!! Those songs 😭 Poor Paxton!! Aramis, you better leave your precious brother alone!!!! *Gasp* They think PAXTON IS A MONSTER?!?! How did Paxton turn out so precious with his beasts of brothers (xcept Soren) and his horrible mother? He’s so precious ❤❤
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
IKR?!? 😭😭😭
Okay, good! Oh, okay, got it 😀. Thank you!
Yeah, choose some!! Oh, you could do Feather and Crosshair!!
Yeah, they know eachother from the castle and truth or dare rp! I hope Carmen is there….XDXD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
I FOUND MORE SONGS FOR PAXTON!!
or his story anyway!!
@lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @felicity @mineralizedwritings
Shiny-Female cover by Sierra Nelson (So I imagine my Queen of the Dryads singing this as she’s luring Paxton into a trap yall…)
Be Prepared and The Mob Song by JonathanYoung
and my fav version of…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Um, I think I’ll wait for @mineralizedwritings to go ;). I’m gonna wait to write Easton until we have him interact a little more, so I don’t do it wrong ;).
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Girl!!! You’re finally here!! Maybe she can join the group my charries are in, once she enters the castle ;).
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @esther-c @felicity @anyone-really XD
heeey. Does uhh anyone wanna hear about the fourth book of my series? XD Ik Ik, it’s far away but honestly it’s the one I’m most excited about and I’m considering major book hopping and going ahead and starting it and sharing whateve…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I wish we could share videos on KP! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
@folith-feolin THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 luv ur profile pic! And ur Charrie! It’s nice to meet ya, I’m Godly!
we’ve got some groups going rn with different charries so ur Charrie will probably run into one of them sooner or later if ya like
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hey u on?
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha, yeah same! Do you have a favorite character? You a big Star Wars fan? 😁
I’d love to see them!
- Load More
