@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
IMMA POST MOOORE!!!
Also again, some might be done already by others XD
November: Why would you give a knife to Jocelyn?!
Grimm, shrugging: Jocelyn felt unsafe.
November: Now I feel unsafe!
Grimm: I’m sorry…
Grimm: Would you like a knife?
Arabella: Look. November, it’s the third time this week you had a mental breakdown and its Mo…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
😭😭😭
Oh my! I gotta say, what a plot! Like, I’m soooo intrigued! It’s so interesting- I love plots that have a villain that has a reason for their actions.
Wow, this sounds like an amazing book!!!
Like she’s mean because of her bitterness! Poor Paxton 😥 I wish I could give him a hug! How old is he when he meets Luna? Tell me if…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Whoa. I did not see that coming XD! Great job with the plot twist!! Oh, Paxton!! He’s so precious. I feel a little bad for Lilith now. Not a lot, but a little bit.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6
Easton
“Y-you leave u-us alone, a-and we won’t have a-any p-problems,” Mathew tries to stand tall.
Easton glares down at the boy. His gaze softens as he watches Mathew shake slightly. Mathew face turns to a shaky grimace of defiance, and his eyes flame for his companions around him.
“Easton! Get u…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 YAY! Lol!
Okay…so…
Paxton’s father is actually….
One of Luna’s race….
DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!
YES! He’s a light elf!
Which makes Paxton part Light Elf as well, and also able to help Luna carry her bloodline (they don’t find this out till maybe the second series tho)
Idk this might chan…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha!! I saw that one. It reminds me of Dylan sometimes. XD
-
Erica replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Chris: People are always asking me if I’m a morning person or a night person.
Chris: And I’m just like, ‘Buddy! I’m barely even a PERSON!’
-
Erica replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Chris: You’re giving me a sticker?
Briana: Not just a sticker. That is a sticker of a kitty saying “me- wow!”
Chris: I’m not a preschooler.
Briana: Fine, I’ll take it back
Chris: I earned this, back off!
-
Erica replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Chris: Would you like something to drink? *He opens the fridge* We have water, milk, juice, spiders, Dr. Pepper-
Briana: Spiders?
Chris: Spiders it is then.
Briana: No, that wasn’t-
* But he was already pouring her a brimming glass of spiders…*
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
No, ur good!! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
So sorry for the wait yall! I’m on now I’m about to rp
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Girl, I LOVE spoilers. I don’t know why, but I just do. So you don’t have to ask me! Lay it on! XD
(Ikr?! My baby)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings u on?
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
XDXD That’s the best
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I’ve actually never read little house on the prairie!
My mom read it to us for school a few years ago. It was great! It’s a sweet book.
@loopylin
Uh oh!! Don’t make loopy mad! XDXD Oh, I’m gonna try it! @LOOPYLIN
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
milo
Milo slowly stepped closer to the dragon, Feather, and Crosshair. Feather was talking to it (Aurivis?) not scared at all. Crosshair didn’t seem worried, but wasn’t getting any closer, either. He took a couple more steps, tapped Crosshair on the shoulder, and whispered “What should we do?”
Aurivis’s huge head swing…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 awww! Matt!!!
Ok his father! So this is a bit of a spoiler so do u mind spoilers? I mean u already know some…
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi!! *Curtsies then trips over my skirt* XD
Well, first of all, I want to know what happened to his father! Like, he must’ve been human is Pax doesn’t have wings?
Oh, Matthew is good. He’s currently sitting at the kitchen, playing a card game with Lyla. I’ll tell him you said hi. *Calls to Matthew “Oh, Matt, a friend wanted to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@ava-blue cool! Total opposite of my November XD!!!
this is my baby 😂 (when he’s older with his future wife and son, but yea)

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love your design for lemon head! Idk what those thingy’s on her head are, but they’re cool!
Still don’t have a name for her? 😂🤣Oh and thanks!
Thanks! I’ve actually never read little house on the prairie!
- Load More
