@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
(We need a name for this now. It’s like a gang. Our cute bois who stutter. XD)
Oh yessss!!! Lol, we need @loopylin ‘s Carmen here! She comes up with some pretty original names XD!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanasty12
Thanks!
Oh yes… BUT PAXTON!! 😂😥 I totally get that. I like to write whatever I want from any place in any book, then have a draft going on the side. I put stuff in the draft if I’m sure I want it to happen and when I want it to happen, but If I’m not sure, I write it separately. I like doing that because later I can look back…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, fun!
As of right now I’m taking a break from BQ to listen to the storm coming in (I love the sound of thunder and rain). The first tournament is this weekend, and I’m behind, so I have a lot of work to do.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
🤣 glad you like him!! XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oh, that’s fine!! When @freedomwriter76 gets on, if she wants to, then maybe we can pretend that we didn’t walk far, and her charries can meet up!
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings Is it okay with y’all if we start moving a little?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
And ur story sounds SUPER cool!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I’ve been working on an art piece I’m gonna share when it’s finished. I’m excited about it! It’s November Grimm and Paxton
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
Oh! Worldbuilding sounds fun! Curious what you come up with. I need to do some worldbuilding for my new wip, you said on some previous post I could share, so here is the rant lol….
Ok! It’s a choose your own adventure (thought these were sooo cool as a kid). It’s 2nd person present tense. even though it says “you” as the main…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @esther-c @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @theloonyone @starofthenorth
Hey y’all! I’m gonna attempt worldbuilding some 😂
I’ve got a really huge world to build but obviously rn need to focus on ma series lol.
So my plan is to worldbuild from my books.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 OOPS I just saw this. They can still do that while walking! Sometimes movement helps as well 😊 but it’s up to y’all, y’all can ignore my last RP if u like
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Luna
The song, and the presence of Light it had brought with it seemed to have given a newfound clarity to the group, lifting everyone’s hearts.
Luna smiled, silently thanking the Light One for His blessing.
She sucked in a breath, thinking for a moment. “I believe we should get moving now…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Yeah, or maybe we could have our characters get to know eachother a bit more while we wait? It’s been really fun just having them talk :).
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Matthew
As I held out my book, Paxton flinched momentarily, and my heart sank. But then, warily looking at me, he inspected the book, and, realizing that it wasn’t something to bring him harm, he looked up at me, wondering if it was really his. I smiled softly and nodded. He then turned to Luna,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Well, I think @freedomwriter76 would get Wolfgang and them to meet with the group.
But she’s been busy I believe rn, so she’s not on at this moment. So…we may just need to move forward, and when freedom gets back on her group can have followed us maybe or something? If she wants?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdakrness6 an app called Gacha life and u have take snapshots every little scene change… it’s a lot of work lol
and then I use an app called VLLO to put it all together and add sound
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww poor Keiryn!! I’m loving him more and more XD <3 <3
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That was awesome!!!Aww, young Jocelyn reminds me of my little cousin!! She has blonde hair and a cute little giggle too! <3 <3 Oh, yes!! I totally make trailers for my books XD!! Who doesn’t??
- Load More
