@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Love the lighting in that drawing!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
I have a drawing suggestion. (You by no means have to use it lol)
Somebody made Nyx a cake that looks like him. It’s like uncannily realistic too 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings watching a movie.
Trying to decide what I want to do 😂 I usually do something while I watch stuff.
write, draw, do stuff on KP, etc
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry I haven’t written anything today yall 😅
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini it’s fine! And also that’s Lyn’s uncle but it’s fine!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
OH MY GOSH LAYSON IS HOOOT
*did I say that out loud?* XD XD
i already loved him but uh…I love him more so now XD!! He’s now gonna be my other fav character besides Keiryn 🤣
LOLLLL
😂😂🤣
He upgraded on your character list because of that lol
YeAh…
you did just say that out loud XD
I mean I’ve spent the longest on his cha…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings 🤦🏻♀️ IK I KEEP GETTING ON CUZ I AM BORED AND THEN I GET DISTRACTED 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Arabella
“Sounds good,” Ara nodded, taking one last look at the mirror, and the last trio of friends that remained on it, smiling. She was thankful they were all safe, and hoped to see them soon.
Slowly, she and Ellie began to make their way through the dust-filled room and over to the back door. Ara opened it, revealing a m…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings OH MY GOSH LAYSON IS HOOOT
*did I say that out loud?* XD XD
i already loved him but uh…I love him more so now XD!! He’s now gonna be my other fav character besides Keiryn 🤣
@freedomwriter76 ur probs not on anymore but here’s my reply RPs!
November
November jumped at Hans’ sudden, harsh reply. He…hasn…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Dante and Ellie can join us too if you want!
Here I come! XD
Two characters I’m adding:
Layson Pembrick: 19, kinda long gold blond hair (he has braids but it’s to complicated for me to try to explain here XD) 5′ 11″
Here’s a bit of art I made of him:
(He’s the only character in my story with a completed…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfanatsy12 @lightoverdarknes6
Tauren and Lesli
Tauren watches as Carter rounds the corner, apparently following a sound.
“Um, hello. Were you… spying on us?”
Tauren edges up behind, slowly peeking out behind Carter, before pulling back behind the wall.
Eeck. Hopefully it’s not the guard person again.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12
@loopylin
LOL!! Okay, then! 😀Matthew
Me and Carter sat aginst the wall, talking about our homes, and our regular day to day activities–on days where we weren’t being teleported to strange castles with other people.
Carter laughed at that. I liked being around him. He made me laugh.
Then…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah!! 😃😲 Those sound awesome! The first one sounds like a challenge to wright, but hey, challenge is good and I’m sure you’ll come up with some great stuff for it! Forgiveness is a great theme!
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
AHHH!!! Thank you!!!! Yeah…I love him too. XDXDXD Aww, thank you for being so confident in me! <33333
You’re sooo welcome!! <33333 😀
Sure is! And Against All Odds is the book with The Boys. 😉
Ooohhh!! When you told me which one that was, I just smiled XD. I love them so much!!!
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Okay!! SO the first one is about
A young woman who is hunting down the man who killed her sister. Her sister’s last word was, “Forgive.” Yet, the girl is too bitter and angry about the death of her sister to forgive. Is there any hope for her? And what really is forgiveness?
So that’s the first one! It was actually…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princasachronicle22
If Serin doesn’t meet somebody soon I’ll add another one of my charries to meet her : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Nice! I’m super curious what those two other ideas are, if you don’t mind sharing!! 🙂
- Load More
