@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 awww I can see that happening too! I may use that actually!!!
and I know, it’s sad 😢
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s been awhile since I’ve read your wip so I forgot who he is 🤣
Oh, you mean Adoulphus?? That’s Leo (<3 <3) and his brother’s oldest stepbrother ;).
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
OH MY GOSH THOSE STORIES ARE SO GOOD!! UGHHHH!!!
Omg!!! I kinda knew it was gonna be Adoulphus, but I was still surprised and so happy!!! That’s so sweet!! Dietrich and Adoulphus both get redemption arcs?! I love that <3 <3.
You have shattered my heart. Completely. I don’t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WIP Idea (still making outline) for Kharvia Anthology S1B1 in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian WOW I didn’t read it all tbh but this worldbuilding is so extensive and amazing!!
u may have already been asked and I missed it but…
How did u start world building and what is ur process? Ik @folith-feolin helps u with it, but how did u start and keep it all in check.
I have a program I use to keep everything in…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s been awhile since I’ve read your wip so I forgot who he is 🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oh btw!! Idk if u got to read it but I made an RP in the castle!!! Ma poor cinnamon bun is having a go of it….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ur welcome! XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yea….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c SOUNDS AWESOME!!! Now if I can just title my WIPs XD XD
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @booksandbeakers @freedomwriter76
I finally have a name for my trilogy!!
The Endoxos Trilogy. Book one is titled: The Insiders. I already love the title!! What do you all think?
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouragement for the Weary Writer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
“He said this, signifying by what kind of death he would glorify God. When He had said this, He said to him, “Follow Me.” Peter turned and saw following them the disciple whom Jesus loved, who also leaned against His bosom at the supper and had said, “Lord, who is it that is going to betray You?” When Peter saw him, he said to Jesus, “Lord, wha…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c thx!
I despite Bonifer Squoon with a fiery passion. Because that book series caused me depression. And anxiety. So yes. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c So he’s (now lol since I realized he’s the boys’ uncle)
Going to be the younger brother of Lilith’s first husband. Her first husband is General of the Fae and Lilith’s father is Commander in chief of the Fae, making Lilith ruler (or her husband once she marries).
Anyway, after her first husband dies, Donovan becomes General,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My short story… critiques, anyone? in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry I didn’t respond right away!! When I get the chance I will definitely read it!!
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Who’s General Donovan in the first place? 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Loki is THE BEST!!!
I didn’t cry in any of the Marvel movies. XD I’m so unemotional when it comes to stories! XD I’ve only almost cried reading/watching Little Women, reading Lad: A Dog, Marley and Me, Wingfeather Saga, and watching Where the Red Fern Grows. And on those I didn’t actually shed tears, but I came close.
I pro…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 YALL I just realized….
(because i like to call my my ideas realizations sometimes XD)
BUT I THINK I AM GONNA HAVE GENERAL DONOVAN ACTUALLY BE THE BOYS’ UNCLE!!!
so he would be a Fallon and Lilith’s past brother in law
-
Esther replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
I can’t wait to read all this!! When I get the time to sit down and read it all, I definitely will!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c AGH I LUV LOKI! Like in luv with him XD
imo he did have a bit of a redemption arc (I cried in infinity war UGH)
- Load More
