@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Didn’t tag @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin thank u!!! Also yall can RP and have someone sense her maybe (just because she can hide it doesn’t make her immune to ppls senses, tho she is an expert at being silent and sneaking, she has a sort of “Presence” she brings, like a sudden cold chill/breeze and such)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Y’all Corvina literally ran away with that one! Like stole the pen (err phone? XD) and ran…..
BRUH ITS SO LONG BUT….I WAS LIKE WHOA
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings I’m gonna go ahead and write a Corvina RP of her from when she left November up to seeing y’all’s group
Corvina
Corvina stood against the outer walls of the castle, the rain dripping down her pitch dark hair, onto her skin, mixing with her sudden tears.
Bah! Stupid tears…
A sob escaped…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Shading is much easier if you have the right color too.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure! XD
Honestly just do whatever Serin would call her in story, If Layson thought it was weird he’d let her know by making a face at her lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m planning to do it as a comic (I don’t like the term ‘graphic novel’ cause it makes me think of extreme violence) or webcomic or both. Well, for plot I’m still working on it. I just know it’s a mystery that deals with the history of the country the main character is from and buried secrets. I’ve resigned myself to the fact t…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Weird meeting somebody who kinda knows me and I haven’t known them XD
*inserts sheepish face*Yeah, I was worried about that scaring people off… Sorry to weird you out. I originally started watching it cause y’all have really interesting stories and I wanted to get an account, it just took me awhile to gather enough c…[Read more]
-
Charityanne changed their profile picture 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I use ohuhu alcohol markers mostly, but I have a few tombow abt’s (alcohol base, although I like their water based too), and like 1 copic (those things are so expensive XD) the copic is a skin tone, because they are my most used.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow!! Yeah, that’s cool!
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow!! I like him a lot!! Lol, neither do I. But he looks really cool. Wait a second. What markers do you use??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u on?
Jocelyn
“Find anything?” Corie yelled across the room. Both Lyn and Ami shook their heads.
“No, you?” Lyn replied. Corie sighed, returning to the group with a sad shake, “no.”
“That was a bust,” Ami said.
“Well, we’re doing better then they are at least,” Corie whispered, poking her finger towards Ea…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone @ felicity @princesachronicle22 @orielle21 @godlyfanatsy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian @arien @starofthenorth
Meet my newest oc, Kelsley Whittaker! I’ve talked about him a little, he’s from my future choose your own adventure! This is my first finished art of…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings well actually what he said just about looking in the shadows works perfectly because she had Shadow Elf blood and has shadow abilities so she can hide in the shadows/control shadows.
Also I can tell ya rn her and Serin are probably gonna clash XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
BUT Jocelyn would totally be willing to try and make friends with Ty, or get Ty, Easton and Grimm to become friends. Maybe it works or maybe it backfires idk XD
GASP
maybe the girls make a scheme to get the boys to become friends 🤣
*gasps as well* What great ideas!! I can’t RP right now, but you can start if you want! :…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure! I’ll add a bit where he see’s Corvina and runs back to investigate if you want her to join!
- Load More
