@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 YES FR!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@proncesachronicle22 thanks 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 ooh yea that would be a great forum topic to make!!
I made a topic for abuse for our charries that have been abused, just to talk about any tips for writing them accurately and such, so we don’t make it look glorified and such, and I think a forum topic on the anxiety and PTSD would be cool too!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin BRUH NOT HER STIIIICK!!!!! XD XD @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings
Corvina
The smaller, red creature spun around, the stick he held now burning with flames.
Corvina scowled, the shadows around her shuddering.
They shouldn’t have been affected…shouldn’t have moved…
But…they did.
The shadows dispersed from around Co…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Is something up with KP? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini yea KP can be glitchy sometimes.
If it’s big glitches sometimes it takes a couple days to be fixed, but with something like that, usually u can reload the page and that’ll fix it, and sometimes there are other ways around it (like reading the emails u get and then just commenting in reply)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h there are others here 😊 but that memory was just of Lyn and her Uncle. Most are only of Lyn and a few important people in her life.
Also I’m so sorry y’all that I haven’t written anymore of her backstory!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yaaaalll I wanna animate SOOOO bad but I’m just not at that level (yet) AGGHHH I’ve wanted to animate forever
because I listen to music and just have TONS of animatic ideas, plus I wanna make funny vine animatics for my characters
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin it’s so sad because the story is sooooo epic in my brain and everyone loves the characters and I really want to write it but the getting started is just…UGH XD
naybe I should try writing on here again…then it’s immediately posted and feels like immediate satisfaction XD even tho it’s a crappy draft 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I made it for all of us to use while we were drafting or to share stuff we had already drafted
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini anyone can!
-
Light replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi there!!
It’s nice to actually get to talk to y’all now. *mind wanders to memories of reading the forum for the past few months…*
yikes that sounds kinda stalker-ish, sorryXDXD girl, I’ve stalked this forum since March, (A little before my birthday), and I just now was old enough to join XD.
I think everyone does it. -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings one of y’all wanna RP?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Did u ever write that aftermath @freedomwriter76? The poor Boys….🥺😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 this is the forum I talked about! When I start writing again I’ll probably make a new one
this includes writings from others as well!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise and
Loopy are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 there’s a couple scenes posted on a forum somewhere here. I’ll find it and tag u, but other then those I’m afraid not…I haven written much but really need to….
But y’all’s love for it really makes me feel great and I know I need to get to writing. I’m just a huge procrastinator lol! It’s the getting started for me re…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Lovecraftian is defined by google as: relating to or reminiscent of the work of the US fantasy and horror writer H. P. Lovecraft (Howard Phillips Lovecraft, 1890–1937), especially in depicting monstrous, misshapen beings from another dimension or universe, often in sinister, antiquated New England settings.
Stranger Things, A…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 ahhh thank u!!! Yes Corvina is a VERY conflicted/conflicting character. She is actually my antagonist! (She is an ANTAGONIST not a VILLAIN, large difference)
So…SPOILERS AHEAD SOME (but if u want to know a bit more about the shadow thing Corvina is speaking to then read ahead lol!)
So everyone has a breaking point, b…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@ folith-feolin
Nice to meet you I’m Folith-Feolin the brother of @otherworldlyhistorian. I am a public school student (grade 10) and an identical twin (my twin being the above-mentioned brother). I like quizbowl, am a history and internet nerd, I also collect odd trivia, and I like board/card/dice games and reading. I am working on a L…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Didn’t tag @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings
- Load More
