@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Er… Did I break the forum guidelines? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh wow. I’ve done that 😅
I didn’t even know that was a thing! I just usually tag people on my friend list/ if I think they might be interested, and figure they can ignore if they want. There’s plenty of other people who do that… but uh… maybe we’re all breaking the rules? XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer & Praise Forum? (new topic suggestion) in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
yes!! This would be a great idea!!
-
Esther started the topic Er… Did I break the forum guidelines? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
@kathleenramm (idk who else to tag 😅)
So… I have put more than ten tags in a post before (multiple times actually) and the forum guidelines say that I have to check with a forum moderator before doing so. Oops. *nervous laughter* Did I break the guidelines? Or is that rule no longer in effect?
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, okay!
-
Esther replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@gywndalf-the-wise
Evander, setting down a card: Ace of spades
Teilo, pulling out an Uno card: +4
Derek, pulling out a Pokémon card: Jolteon, I choose you
Luca, trembling: What are we playing
My favorite!! ^ XDXDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Gentleman in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Out of curiosity, is there a difference between novelettes and novellas?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise and
Esther are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Ev… Ev confuses me. I think this is because (this is out of what I’ve read, I haven’t read all your chapters, I think I’ve only read to chapter five or six so far) he doesn’t use self-control, and this may be because of the role-models that he has (his parents). Any character/person in real life I really struggle to respect a…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings thank you!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings thx!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@gwyndolf-the-wise
Absolutely! I just have to be careful sometimes or I end up with characters that are fictionalized versions of myself. That’s why most of my main to main-ish characters are male, the female ones almost always end up being a carbon copy of myself. XD
Lol yes! I don’t have any carbon copy charries because most of my charries h…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! Also! I read you’re whole thing about your charries who shatter and all that and Novembers fire incident 😥 (was very well written btw)
It’s sooo cool! Like really, it’s so well thought out! It’s like they are a part of a great cause, but not without consequences. It’s really intriguing!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantays12
I’m kind of on XD! I may or may not respond lol. I need to get back to the character castle, and make a profile pic for cww this next week (cutting it close lol) I want it to have Tauren and Lesli in it so that people I know from multiple platforms will know it’s me without me having to share personal info/usernames!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah the voice part is really intriguing to me, but the art is hard too. I might give it another go, but boy it’s hard. I’ve done pixel art animation, to the extent that the only animation is the character slowly blinking on repeat. Any more movement than that is way too hard for me. You’ll get the with the art eventually! If you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Well done!! Was it hard to find the right colors for shading? I can always shade with pencil just fine, but I’ve never practiced color shading because marker colors never seem to match up.
It’s got a learning curve, but eventually you can kinda see what colors might work. it’s usually not what you expect. I tend to shade with g…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings lol! Yea that’d be cool! I don’t really need to voice tho I might could. I mostly just need the drawing part 😂 but I’m not at that point in art….
I use bases to draw as mentioned before so uh yea
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
GIRL!!! ME TOO!!
I’ve wanted to do animation for awhile, BUT MY SCHOOL DOESN’T HAVE A CLASS!!! I’m frustrated by that, if you can’t tell XD. I like to think with enough practice I could voice both Tauren and Lesli… I have no idea how hard that would be though XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin @felicity @esther-c @princesachronicle22 sooo uhhh Anyond on lol
- Load More
