@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s amazing! I’m sorry you had to go through all of that, but so glad she is better and you get to see her!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol, this is the 3rd or 4th forum made with this exact question this month🤣
I’ll be doing it, but not officially. I’m planning on just working on my current project that I’ve never seemed to be able to just get stuff down for, so the deadline I’m hoping will speed things up.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh hey, it’s normal again!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for the tag! I’m really busy with school rn, so I can’t say for sure. I think I’ll be a little more on top of it by then though…
I’d love to participate and chat about it here in this group! I won’t have any goal near 50k lol, so I’ll just write with you guys. Also I don’t do the official nanowrimo because I’ve heard some…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @sarafini @smiley @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @rae @acancello @keilah-h @whalekeeper @anyone-I-missed-or-anyone-interested!
Hey everyone!
November will be here before we know it, so I was wondering if anyone is planning to participate in NaNoWriMo this year.…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Apparently not🤔
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

Does this work for image posting?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah. KP was down all morning. I guess they rolled out an update.
Weird, I’m fine with updates, but the basic coding font throughs me off. Hopefully it’s temporary.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Also, has the KP formatting changed for anyone else?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @jonas @highscribeofetherium
Oh my, just got back from work, and had to catch up on everything.
Yes, I highly recommend the Stormlight Archive to anyone with the time for it. Sanderson is by far one of my very most favorite authors. He is a master of worldbuilding, character, and plot. He writes masterfully, but also with…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@fernweh_grace
It’s a website host I think -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@hybridlore
Lol yeah, the recent topics and profile features were down for a bit -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
XD same!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium
XD I think we’re on wordpress now! Yeah, I freaked out because the whole of this morning I couldn’t see the forum 😫 -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @hybridlore
Woah, guys are we on wordpress now?? I got kinda worried for a bit there when I couldn’t access the forums 😅 -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol I just looked up what a crush cap looks like, that seems so cool! I’m not very familiar with old fashion lol
Yw!
Thank you!! It has been rough, but I’m holding up better than I thought I would 😅
and yes free art supplies are the best! also I’m drawing Kaine rn, but it’s like realistic
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

- Load More
