-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, fellow scribblers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@BethanySinkyRoses Hey! Welcome here. 🙂 My oldest sister’s name is Elizabeth. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Sam I am: Doom, Glitter, and Iphones in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
Ergh, it’s not putting out my edited post…I’ll try again in a minute.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Sam I am: Doom, Glitter, and Iphones in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Winter-Rose Aw, thanks. 😀 I am a detail oriented person, so that’s probably the difference. (Likely something in the difference between a Perceiver and a Jugder. I’m a most definite J. 😉 )
Here we are.Part One
“Thanks captain obvious,” She retreated to the fridge once again. — period after ‘obvious’
details,” She said. — ‘she’…
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus That is amazingly perfect. Did you color it?
You should put that as the header for Josiah’s video series or something…opening picture in the video, something. 😛 -
Emma Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 5 months ago
@ETHRYNDAL WOOOOOT!!! Now YOU’RE a superhero!! *crazy spinning circle* Congratulations. 😀 We all knew it would happen eventually!
*showers of purple glitter* -
Snapper replied to the topic Shorty Story – Mystery in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Thank you for the input. I shall see what I can do. *alright words. You are at my command, so why don’t you do something*
@perfectfifths Oh goody! I need picky people. 😛 Thanks for the edits! I need them all!
@rolena-hatfield Hmm…I see what you mean. *note to self for future reference*
@ethryndal Shorty Stories… Ah,…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Mmm…you’re right. But I couldn’t steal ice cream from you. I’m just too nice of a dragon for that. 😛 Besides, my melting things is solely confined to chairs. I’m afraid that I’m not as scary as dragon’s should be. *shuffles off to find some ice cream and to write the last few parts of the sequel.* Just 2 or 3 left! Rejoice everyone!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @anne-of-lothlorien Good. Now, if I catch you fighting over something again I shall…steal @kate-flournoy‘s tabasco sauce!
@graciegirl Yes. The butterflies are quite annoying. -
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
Now that’s just creepy.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Sam I am: Doom, Glitter, and Iphones in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Winter-Rose My heart aches for poor Sam. *groan* Poor, poor guy. XD
That was great. His POV!
I did catch several thingies, mostly punctuation errors, while I was reading through; if you want me to tell you them.
I wonder, did the powdered sugar incident have inspiration from real life? It seems like it would. 😛 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Sam I am: Doom, Glitter, and Iphones in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Winter_Rose My heart aches for poor Sam. *groan* Poor, poor guy. XD
That was great. His POV!
I did catch several thingies, mostly punctuation errors, while I was reading through; if you want me to tell you them.
I wonder, did the powdered sugar incident have inspiration from real life? It seems like it would. 😛 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Ethryndal XD XD XD That is amazing. @Aratrea you could put that as a picture with your credentials—Josiah the Wiser, on your video series or books of advice to growing writers. 😀
Btw @Anne-of-Lothlorien, @SleepwalkingMK is an ENFP. Also, if you’re not very extroverted, how do you know you aren’t an INFP? *wiggles eyebrows* Maybe you are. :D…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@aratrea Mayhaps I should say I’m sorry…
😛 -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
Snapper, no! You’re supposed to be a nice dragon! *falls to her knees in tears*
I neeeeeed my sequel. @dragon-snapper -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl *maniacal laugh* Mwahahaha!
No…actually, I think that would just be horrible to myself, because I know what’s going to happen. I haven’t even gotten your village yet. Not yet…but soon. After I get past these butterflies. *grrr*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I’m signing off. Wrote about 400 words and edited a chapter. Bye guys! @jess @anne-of-lothlorien
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
It’s alright @anne-of-lothlorien. I think we’ve all done that at one point or another.
-
Elizabeth posted an update 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 Have you seen any of the new Doctor Who episodes?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Shame, shame… *coughs* Actually, I can relate. @jess
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Okay. I went back through chapter two and added a few things, but also switched some of the dialogue around so that Ava says it, not Matthias. That way, the emphasis on how Matthias’ personality changes one he realizes Kara was friends with Tam should be clearer. Hypothetically. This way, Ava’s personality is developed, too.
Is…[Read more] - Load More

@Emma-Flournoy AAAAAHHHHH! I KNOW!!! *accidentally runs into you mid spin and we both go tumbling to the floor* I keep fluctuating between “THIS IS SO NEAT!” and “Whoa. Is this real?” I nearly choked when I read it. *GLITTER* *MORE GLITTER* *DROWNS THE ROOM IN GLITTER* Woot!
*tries her best not to look sappy* Aww, you’re so sweet. 🙂
*sits up happily in sea of glitter* Yeah, that’s what I felt like when I saw mine. 😀
DAH, I’m so glad you got on KP and all the STUFFS SARAH. *flails* What I might have missed. God is too amazing for my tiny brain to comprehend.
*dumps more glitter on your head and jumps in with you* WE CAN BE SUPERHEROES TOGETHER!!! Now I just need to hunt down whoever said it and bestow Elven blessings upon them. Because honestly, that was so nice of them. I can’t get over it. I posted an activity comment about it, but really, who’s going to answer that? (And for some reason, whenever I…[Read more]
You know you’re not being at all subtle, child.
*sigh* Because it would be dishonest otherwise…I’ll tell you. I answered your comment, at any rate. 😛 And I just went hunting for what I said, in my posting history, and it wasn’t there either. So…I’ll try to remember what I said, how I said it then. Here’s basically how I answered your…[Read more]
*scratches head over what she was supposed to be subtle about* Maybe I missed something…
Aww, it was you? Awww… *melts into dumb grinning* That’s so sweet! I kind of thought maybe, but when you posted that message, it DID deflect suspicion. So you can continue to cackle gleefully. I almost feel bad about blowing your cover now…
*pauses*…[Read more]
@Ethryndal I’m sorry. 😀 I thought you were hinting there that I’d done it—hinting ever so subtly. I beg your pardon.
Naw, it’s just fine. *grins dumbly with you* Anyway, if you suspected but didn’t tell me so, that would’ve been worse; worse than me knowing straight out you thought it was me. I appreciate frankness. XD I do feel quite proud…[Read more]
@Emma-Flournoy OH. Now I get it. Sorry, I had a brain dead moment. It happens to me occasionally.
Yeah, them poor athiests. They just need to read God’s Smuggler. *launches into insane cackling and rubbing of hands* That ought to fix ’em. 😀
@Ethryndal Eh, happens to everyone. 😀
Them POOR little dears. (Sobbin’ buckets of tears.)
Great, now I’m going to be humming Sobbin’ Women the rest of the day.
@Ethryndal *careless shrug* It happens. 😀