-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose I think we posted at the same time… 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I am editing for a while if anyone is out there. @daeus @audrey-caylin @winter-rose @ethryndal @jess @kate-flournoy @jane-maree @graciegirl @jenali
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Alia Poor guardian angel. 😛
Yes, I’ll be praying. -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I’ve done that a little bit…the problem is I can’t think of any major plot points–at all. I know that Kara ends up being thrown out of the prison along with Matthias, and I know that should happen somewhere around the halfway point in the book, but…
Ugh. It’s so frustrating. I need specifics but no matter how hard I try I can’t come up with…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Love Triangles— what the Classical Authors knew that we don't. in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Ethryndal I know. My impeccable memory and attention to detail must have failed me then. *hangs head in shame*
I was so happy to be proven incorrect though. XD
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus Oh, I knew she drew it, I just saw it colored in your version. Cool. Effects.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Greetings, fellow scribblers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
I wasn’t brave enough to say it @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! I’m glad it was a relatively easy fix. @kate-flournoy
No, I haven’t fixed my plot issues. I don’t even know where to begin with them, to be honest…
-
Elizabeth and
FeedingMyGoldfish are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@gideon-sowdon Aye, he did.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Nah, I’m just struggling with what to do for the next chapter.
I’m trying to focus on major plot points. And I can’t think of any…which is why I haven’t written anything new in days. @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Did I not do that? I mean, I’m working on it. It’s been fun planning the different arcs… @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
It’s alright, love. Life happens.
I’m just…sitting here…alone…planning…trying to break a wall with a toothpick…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
*takes pizza* Thanks! @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic To blog or not to blog in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Yessss! Yay for the writing alter-egos @graciegirl ;’)
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Hi everyone!
*looks around* Anyone here?
@jane-maree @graciegirl -
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus *screams and hides in piles of gold*
-
Elizabeth posted an update 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl It isn’t letting me reply to your post about whether to start a blog or not, but I just wanted to let you know that I’ve been thinking about the same thing. It’s definitely an option I’ve never explored before, but I’m excited for the possibilities that come with the idea of a blog. What are you thinking about writing for it?
-
Yeah, that thread has been riot with technical difficulties. I’m not sure what that’s all about. XD
I was planning on blogging about mostly the same stuff you see on my Instagram account, just more in-depth. My latest writing projects, what’s been going on with life in general and just anything that sparks my interest. It is most certainly NOT…[Read more]-
Sounds amazing! That’s similar to what I’m thinking about doing with mine (if I do it), but the serial story isn’t something I’d considered. I’m not great with short stories haha.
-
I now what you mean. Writing something under a few thousand words will be a new experience for me too XD
-
-
-
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
I’m always uncharacteristically talkative on the internet. Rather quiet as an actual–Introverted-person, though.
@aratrea I think my favorite part of @ethryndal‘s drawing is the frog on your head. Honestly.
@anne-of-lothlorien -
Elizabeth replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
I’m always uncharacteristically talkative on the internet. Rather quiet as an actual person, though.
@aratrea I think my favorite part of @ethryndal‘s drawing is the frog on your head. Honestly.
@anne-of-lothlorien - Load More
