-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@sleepwalkingMK Sorry it took so long, but here is Joshua.

-
Snapper replied to the topic Beginners' Tips For Writing Science Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@emily-d 😀 I’m asking myself the same question.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@aysia-serene Yeah, I’ll re-compile the list. 😛
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@alia @ethryndal @graciegirl @emma-flournoy
My brother got 8 stitches in his hand, but he’s fine–no nerves or tendons or anything were nicked, so all we’re worried about now is that the wound will heal. Continued prayers would be appreciated, but thanks for your support!
Sorry I’m late replying to y’all…my mom pulled a “it’s almost Mother’s…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
Er…none of mine. That I’ve previously requested, that is.
And while we’re on that subject…I have this character named Ava Wayne. She’s the sister of Matthias, a character who @kate-flournoy drew for me a few pages ago.
I’ve been picturing her with red hair and hazel eyes. She has sharper facial features than her brother, and she’s always…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy You on?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Chapter Titles in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
What?! @Dragon-Snapper
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Chapter Titles in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I’m not gonna risk editing my post. It might disappear. 😛 So, @Dragon-Snapper—see above.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Chapter Titles in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@DragonSnapper Chapter titles all the way! But only if they’re good ones. Which the standard for would vary with different people. 😛 No blatant spoilers, and only titles that make sense. I love good chapter titles, but if they’re dull and irrelevant then I’d rather not see them at all. When you do have chapter titles, aside from it providing…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Alia, great. 😀
@ClaireC Sure thing!
Oh wait, it happened today…I haven’t been on KP the last several days. 😛 Oh well. Hope you did great!@That_Writer_Girl_99 Oooh, not good at all. I’ll be praying.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Ethryndal Aaaahhh! Whoa.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Ethryndal *raises hand* I’ve read Treasure Island! Kidnapped is better though. 😉 All for Alan.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Haha, I was stalking K.M Weiland’s website the other day and actually copied this into my photos.
This makes so much more sense. I’ve never tried writing something so structured before, so I’m bound to make mistakes…ugh.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Key event? What’s that? @winter-rose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Funnily enough, that doesn’t really change what I was planning on doing in future chapters. It just makes more sense now. @winter-rose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
*slaps forehead* Duh, Elizabeth…
Okay. I’m making note of this for future reference. I think I definitely checked off my Inciting Event too early. Which, although it’s annoying, kinda brings everything else into clearer focus…
Can’t write about stuff that hasn’t happened yet, right?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
The stuff before the first plot point. I think.
Erm, you’ve read Prison, right? If so, do you think Tam being taken is a decent enough Inciting Event? Or should I do something more drastic? @winter-rose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Here’s the thing @winter-rose –I’m stuck, but not on the plot. I have ideas. I know where I want the story to go. I just don’t know how to get there.
In the past, whenever I would get bored with a story, I’d just skip to the action, help preserve my interest. I can’t do that here, obviously, and I’m bored of just siting around, staring at my…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Novel Excerpt (Feedback Welcome) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Here’s the thing @winter-rose–I’m stuck, but not on the plot. I have ideas. I know where I want the story to go. I just don’t know how to get there.
In the past, whenever I would get bored with a story, I’d just skip to the action, help preserve my interest. I can’t do that here, obviously, and I’m bored of just siting around, staring at my…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
- Load More
