-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Hey. *waves* @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper @daeus @jane-maree @winter-rose I’ll be writing for a while if anyone wants to join.
@graciegirl Hah, you went and switched your tag on me. I got confused…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper @daeus @jane-maree @winter-rose I’ll be writing for a while if anyone wants to join.
@Jenni-Grace Hah, you went and switched your tag on me. Oops.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Yep! I did it my last two years of high school. It was a little nuts at first, but I survived, and I’m a better student for it. @audrey-caylin
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Dual enrollment is confusing in many ways. @audrey-caylin
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Thank you, KP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Fair point. @northerner
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Thank you, KP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Yeah. And maybe we could collectively offer to read everyone’s work as a support type thing? @northerner
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Thank you, KP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@northerner Thanks for sharing 🙂
Honestly, it’s more discouraging than anything else. I try to be good about listening to things my family is interested in. I listen to my brother talk about baseball. I listen to my mother talk about her views on certain things. I listen to my sister talk about her friends. I listen to my dad talk about his…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
Erm, well, I have a question, but it’d probably be faster if we did it via the google docs thing? @kate-flournoy It’s about one of my characters, but I don’t want to spam the forum haha…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
Psst. Kate.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@daeus I…may or may not of committed such an act throughout my junior/senior year. Except now I have to take remedial math classes. Oops.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@jane-maree I’m done for now, as in, I can’t seem to get anything done. 😛 Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@jane-maree Hola!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@jane-maree @daeus @graciegirl @that_writer_Girl_99 @ethryndal @jess And I’m back to writing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
*hooks worm to end of fishing pole* SPLASH! *sits on dock and waits for the fish to bite*
I’ll be editing if anyone wants to join.
@daeus @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 -
Elizabeth replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose Well, right now, I’m at a community college near where I live–I’ll be there for another year–but when I get my AA, I’m going to transfer to the University of South Florida. It’s a great school with a major specifically dedicated to creative writing, and I’m very excited.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Oh you’ve read them too @Jess! Great. 😀 And that’s hilarious. A little bit of that goes on in this house too. Considering you both read it, you technically shouldn’t be making fallacies anymore. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@GracieGirl Yeah. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@GracieGirl Igg, pre-calc and trigonometry…I’ll be praying for you. XD
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Well we can’t have you eating with a fork now. And you need that flyer’s license.
Good for your math dragon-brain, too…or your everything dragon-brain, apparently. 😛 Wow. Nice for you. I can’t think of anything I just hated, but there were some things I could’ve skipped without minding. My absolute favorite though was logic,…[Read more] - Load More
