-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
*shouts* Gracie! Hello.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
It’s going well! I’m about halfway through writing my fifth chapter. @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Hey! @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I took a break, but I’m back now.
Anyone out there? @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @dragon-snapper @daeus @jess @jane-maree @daughteroftheking
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey there in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@LifeofKatie Aww…well…you’re welcome! XD Seriously though, I’m glad you feel so welcomed. 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I’m here! Hi guys. *waves* @winter-rose @jane-maree @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daughteroftheking My short story is actually an allegory about the fall of man and how God saved us.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daughteroftheking I’m going to take a break now. I wrote a few poems and sent a few emails.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daughteroftheking Well, I’m still here. Gotta love summer. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 @winter-rose @jess @daughteroftheking @kate-flournoy @daeus
I just love summer. I’m getting a lot of writing done. 😛
I’m writing a short story if anyone is out there. -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
I love ice cream.
Welp, guess I’m by myself now…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Bye @winter-rose!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Bye @daeus
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Oh no, sorry. @dragon-snapper It happens to the best of us.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
*explodes all chairs with the idea*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Well…I can’t seem to concentrate anymore, and it’s nine, so I’m signing out. I wrote a few short things.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
*brain also explodes*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
*gasps* I’m honored that you would share this information with us. @daeus
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
I second that idea. Heartily. @winter-rose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
