-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Here I am!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Oh, WOW! Thanks for taking the time to help! I’ll have to try this! Awesome!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 3 months ago
@Ethryndal *cackle* Indeed that makes me extremely happy. (*excited whisper* She finished the second draft the other night. She’s working on several things for the third before more people get it—but then you can have it! *hugs self* I can’t wait.) *calms flailing down*
@GracieGirl 😀 (Hint: a long time from now. XD But maybe you can read it…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 3 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper @Mariposa @GracieGirl Just so you know, Uncharted is one of the best books I’ve ever read, no exaggeration (much better than Frozen. More to it than mainly the gift. And I like Frozen.). It’s one of my favoritest ever fandoms…the CHARACTERS AND RELATIONSHIPS. *is struck with wracking flails* It’s amazing.
And @GracieGirl I LOVE…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 3 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper @Mariposa @Gracie-Girl Just so you know, Uncharted is one of the best books I’ve ever read, no exaggeration (much better than Frozen. More to it than mainly the gift. And I like Frozen.). It’s one of my favoritest ever fandoms…the CHARACTERS AND RELATIONSHIPS. *is struck with wracking flails* It’s amazing.
And @Gracie-Girl I…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic If the whole is bad, can parts be good? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Hope I’m pretty much in agreement with the general consensus.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Would You Rather Writing Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Boat ride, like @perfectfifths, I’m not too fond of roller coasters (wild ones that is—the kind with big drops and go upside down).
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Would You Rather Writing Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Boat ride, like @perfectfiths, I’m not too fond of roller coasters (wild ones that is—the kind with big drops and go upside down).
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Writing Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I love rollercoasters!!!!
Anyways…*ahem* There is no one to help you now, Lady of Lothlorien! *puts you in dungeon which has lots of roller coasters* -
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Writing Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I believe I would just melt it, and throw you in my dungeon.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Writing Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@perfectfifths *gasp* You don’t have woodpeckers or dogs! Noooooo!!!! 😛 Why don’t you have a dog? Do you not like them??? Or something else?
@anne-of-lothlorien You are lucky that @daeus is a moderator, because I would melt you now if it weren’t for the king. Still, I cannot answer that question. I would rather melt the document myself that have…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 3 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I will see what I can do, but one thing I have found with these legends is that they are very testy, and very hard to write in each request. 😀 But I will see what I can do. *glances down at you* Erm. You can rise now. I know I’m Ruler of the World and all…but hey. Kneeling for weeks at a time can get tiring. 😀
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 3 months ago
Here’s a link to a collage I created for the first book in my time travel trilogy. http://pin.it/NLqk3Uv
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 3 months ago
Here’s the link: http://pin.it/iTJ8311
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 3 months ago
Here’s a drawing of some characters from a future book. I’ll try uploading it first (if that doesn’t work, I’ll just do a link to the picture).
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy Uncharted sounds intriguing. It kind of makes me think of Frozen in a way.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’d love to read the back blurb!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus I’m signing out now. I didn’t get much done, except now I feel like I can’t write….*ugh* 😛
Good luck! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Well, I found that character charts didn’t really work for me…so I’m just trying to figure these guys out by interviews…which is getting old fast…I think I’ll try backstories.
You see….I can’t stand doing the characterization. *bows head* It is my weakness. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus I haven’t written prose in so long it hurts. I’m here, even if I am just characterizing. *sigh*
- Load More
