-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I knew that. I’m…uh. I’m tired. *winces in embarrassment* @winter-rose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Wait, what?
Ack, sorry! I meant @kate-flournoy …I don’t have a sister named Kate lol. @winter-rose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Hey, Blake started it… @winter-rose They’ve both been through a lot. Blame my brainstorming sessions with Kate.
Bye! @graciegirl
Oh, oh, oh, oh, stayin alive… *hums frantically and grimaces when her sister looks at her teasingly*
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic First Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Rose sat all alone in the big best parlor, with her little handkerchief laid ready to catch the first tear, for she was thinking of her troubles, and a shower was unexpected.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic First Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
A Little Princess?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
haha. I know…you’ve been busy, huh? @gracie-girl
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Zikers, Gracie. Get your head in the game, girl! @graciegirl
Here. *hands you inspirational pizza* @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
It’s going good! At the moment, Matthias and Blake are arguing. They’re both kinda childish, in Kara’s eyes… @winter-rose
Oh no @jane-maree !! Don’t die, love! It’ll be okay. You’re braver than I…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
*hugs you* Hello, love! How’s it going? @winter-rose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I took a break to eat dinner, but I’m back now. @kate-flournoy @daeus @graciegirl @jane-maree @winter-rose @everyone-else
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Bye! @graciegirl
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Thank you! I have most of the key points I want to make sure I get to, but I just need to connect them. @graciegirl
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I’m here! Planning out my sixth chapter. @graciegirl @daeus @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@graciegirl Greetings. I’m going to do some story idea stuff.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy You on?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 3 months ago
@Leumeister Argh, I very sorry, haven’t seen this till now. 😛 (My tag has Flournoy on the end. But no matter at all.)
I didn’t have to really formulate guesses…I’ve been MBTI typing people so long I can generally pinpoint a specific type without having to analyze it a ton. I had a general guess and then I went a little deeper to check my…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 3 months ago
*scrambles with a puff of dust* ALL RIGHT @That_Writer_Girl_99. Looks like I’m at your service for… at least some ticks of the clock. 😉 What would you have me do, fair lady?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I’m here… writing. Thinking. Thinking about stories I’m not even working on. @jane-maree @graciegirl @daeus
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Self-Publishing Panel Discussion in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose I’m heading out now as well. Have fun taking over the world!
- Load More

Hello! @emma-flournoy The link to Prison is in a google doc somewhere on one of the forums I’ve created… *looks around* *cN’t find it* Give me a minute to finish lunch and I’ll give it to ya. Thanks for offering to help!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16Fp5D7pKF1SwuVVegM6Ke2kz8PuxVSj0qQb8LpaL2UU/edit
Here ya go! If you haven’t already, read through Prison and then let me know if there’s anything that doesn’t make sense. Even if it’s a small detail, I want to know about it. Thanks so much, and no pressure to do it immediately! Do it whenever you have the time…[Read more]
Coolio. So, things even with stuff like sentence structure and stuff, and specific comments, or just the story stuff and an overview when I’m done?
Whoops! Sorry I took so long to reply to this. My phone logged me out of KP, and I was too lazy to look up my account login…
Anyway.
Yeah, I mean, if you see a grammatical error that really sticks out to you, as in, one so bad you can’t ignore it, definitely let me know. What I really want to scrutinize here is the character development. I…[Read more]
Quite all right. 😀
Okay…*clears throat oddly* Well, I’m kinda weird about critiquing anything. I can never decide, if it’s just a minor detail, whether it’s fine to let it go or whether I should make sure I tell you. And then I end up feeling kinda guilty if I don’t say every single thing that comes to mind… *cough* I know, I’m strange. Do…[Read more]
Do whatever you think necessary! You’re not going to hurt my feelings, Emma, not at all. Even if I come back and the document is criss-crossed with red marks, I won’t be offended. Every comment I get helps me better the story. @emma-flournoy
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Well, I wasn’t worried about offending you. I’ve learned that authors WANT the full opinion no matter what. 😛 And it doesn’t seem like you’d get offended over what I said. I just didn’t want to be giving you MORE than you wanted, even if it wasn’t offending. 😀 But. I shall begin. Sometime. Soon. *waves*
(And also, I don’t…[Read more]