-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@aratrea Hey, is it possible for you guys to change the title “participant” under our names to “kapeefer”? Because that would be epic.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I’m so proud of you, Anne! @anne-of-lothlorien
-
Snapper's profile was updated 9 years, 3 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Calling All Beta-Readers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@perfectfifths 1. Be extremely picky. As picky as possible. I want this stuff to be best it can. I already edited it for grammar and other things like that, but it just happen to see something while your at it, I’d appreciate it if you’d mention it.
2. Preferably by the end of the month, but if you still need time, I’m absolutely flexible. If you…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I have more information than I did 20 minutes ago. Progress! @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Wouldn’t it be ironic if Kara got kicked out of the prison for idk, attacking Blake or something! Maybe accidentally hurting a Guard? @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
No. But I think once she realizes that Blake knows the Warden, she’ll take the opportunity to tell him about Tam and have his ask the warden about her. @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I don’t know. Like, does she initiate wanting to find Tam? Does Blake help goad her in that direction? Hm. @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I think…some point soon, Kara is going to get tired of not knowing what happened to Tam. And then she’s going to want to find her. @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Here’s the thing. I work best when I have a goal–a specific scene or event in mind–to propel me forward in the story. I guess that’s means the reason why I’m stuck is because I haven’t come up with that yet. So I came up with a question–what am I goin g to do with Ava and Tam?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Songwriting Competition in the forum Music 9 years, 3 months ago
@perfectfifths Not too late! 😀
I do have music for each. The first one is a bit slower than the second. I do plan to record them, I just have to get a half-decent mic. 😀Thanks for your input everyone! I do think I’ll be going with the first one, with the addition of a few edits to make it more organized, and straightforward. Also, good input…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Calling All Beta-Readers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@hope @jane-maree Don’t worry, guys. I totally understand saying no. No is probably a more important word that yes is, don’t you think? 😀
Although, I will tag a few others…
@perfectfifths @leumeister @northerner -
Snapper replied to the topic Calling All Beta-Readers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus 42 poems.
It is 81 Word Doc pages, single space, 12pt font. 9900 words. I may take out a few poems, but I haven’t decided yet. -
Elizabeth posted an update 9 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy I miss you I miss you I miss you and I haven’t done any brainstorming about chapter 7…I did have a thought though. Do you have a few minutes to brainstorm with my on the brainstorming zone forum?
-
welp, I’m here now at any rate. 😛 @that_writer_girl_99 seriously if I’m not here, post anything you want in the brainstorming zone and tag me and I promise I’ll read it and get back as soon as I can.
Miss you too. 😉
-
-
Snapper replied to the topic Calling All Beta-Readers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy Haha! *bows* Thanks!
No worries. I get it…life tends to be busy…for some reason… 😛 -
Snapper started the topic Calling All Beta-Readers in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Yes.
Fellow Kapeefers…
The time has come.
The time has come for me to ask you for help.
But not in a melancholy sense.
This is good news.
I’m getting published.
Mmmhhmm.
My very boring sentences are my way of trying to contain myself.
Anyways….I am self-publishing a book of poetry on Amazon, and I need you all to help me! I need…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic First Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
OOH @SleepwalkingMK I know that one! I wasn’t playing ’cause I don’t technically have time but I can’t resist. Till We Have Faces. 😀 Your favorite book.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@northerner @winter-rose @jess @kate-flournoy @daeus @daughteroftheking @ethryndal @graciegirl @anyone else
I’m writing. I’m not sure for how long, but I’m here regardless. -
Snapper replied to the topic Songwriting Competition in the forum Music 9 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy Well, I’ll likely be recording them and entering that into the contest…So yeah…people seem to be liking the first one better as of now.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@his-instrument I shall now proceed to tag @hope. 😛
- Load More
