-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Lol, Dragon Sapper. @jess-penrose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*chokes* What can I say? Such awesomeness must be appropriately appreciated. @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
OKAY @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth changed their profile picture 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Oh, is that it? Imma do that too. @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Mm, yes. The barn-yard dances will be few in number but the college-classes will be many. @winter-rose
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Yes, I’m here. *un-buries self from idea-storm* @winter-rose @dragon-snapper
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus END OF THE WORLD I GUESS. 😮
I know, it’s super neat. And that’s funny what you said nowadays though, I feel like a T and act like an A. because I was trying to guess which you were and it seemed like you were both, and in that manner. Coolio. But I don’t know what the difference is either; all I know about it is what I read in that…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree @winter-rose I shall join you momentarily. *steeples fingers* I must just simply gather a few things for my writing journey.
I believe that @bethanysinkyroses @daugheroftheking @that_writer_Girl_99 and possibly someone else are on. Though I could be wrong.
Also, to whoever said hello to me…I wasn’t actually here at the moment, I…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hey hey @Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise! I remember you. I liked it when you were on here too. WELCOME BACK! And I’m…part ENFJ. At least. Something like that.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@BethanysInkyRoses Now I have a weird question: are you the blogger Bethia Lark from the blog…Reflections on… Something… or something? I hardly know her at all, but…Bethany, and she’s an ENTP, and your speaking style seems similar. Just a hunch. I’m probably wrong.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Hahaha…yes. You owe me a soda. @jane-maree
Oh, goodness, my poor MCs…they’re really in for it with these next few chapters.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Are you available to pop over to Prison for a few moments?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree I just realized we said the same thing. *grins*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Oh noooooo @ethryndal !! I’m s-sorry. *cries with you.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Whoa. *blinks* That’s very cool! @daughteroftheking
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Hello! @dragon-snapper
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Hello @bethanysinkyroses You aren’t intruding at all. The Writer’s Corner is a forum dedicated to letting other Kapeefers know when one of us is online and writing, planning, or working on something related to writing. For most of us, knowing that someone else is on helps us focus. It keeps us accountable, so to speak.
- Load More
