-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree Slightly? Yeah. I’m not sure he would sign.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I don’t like the color either, but I think Daniel’s face is awesome. @jane-maree
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Yep! Easy-peasy.
JOIIIIIINNNNN USSSSSSSS @bethanysinkyroses *grins creepily*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree @jess-penrose @that_writer_girl_99 *signs paper with half-melted pen* Okay, I’ll sign the papers, but I’m rather attached to my profile pic. Also, if we do create t-shirts, I don’t think they should be neon green…that’s not the best color for a writer…
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Welcome! -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Welcome, guys! @bethanysinkyroses @corissa-maiden-of-praise
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Ah! That’s incredibly cool.
Yep, I was indeed born in 1999! @corissa-maiden-of-praise
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Corissa-Maiden-of-Praise *puts on best Edmund Pevensie voice* I know. It’s confusing. 😛
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I wants the shirt. @jane-maree
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Yes. I can eat lava. I eat lava for breakfast!!!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@BethanysInkyRoses Well that’s that! 😛
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
You can’t eat lava, it’s semi-liquid. @dragon-snapper
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus DAH! This is so tough. Um…it’s like most of them are tied with each other! *groan* Let’s see. The only one that was like BOOM that’s definitely me was Fe, Extraverted Feeling.
Okay. For Introverted or Extraverted iNtuiting, it’s so close!! but if I had to choose I’d go with Ne. The difference between Extraverted and Introverted Thinking…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jess-penrose *eats the floor* Ha! Now we’re floating in empty space!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Nope, the floor is lava. @jess-penrose
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*puts the beans on the pizza and eats that* @jane-maree
Eating, sleeping and melting things is the answer to all of Dragon Snappers problems. Ooh, and writing. That too. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jess-penrose *eats the beans*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I wasn’t so lucky. @jess-penrose *finds beanbag*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*falls out of chair* That was mean… @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Noo! Nooooo! Must resist! I must resist! *don’t give in Frodo*
*glances at imaginary friend behind back* *holds out sword against approaching kapeefers* Looks like they’ve got us outnumbered. But we won’t go down without a fight! *melts all the chairs in the world* - Load More
