-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*chokes* Yes. Writing. Sorry. Squirrel moment. (Oh look, another squirrel) @bethanysinkyroses
-
Elizabeth changed their profile picture 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Yes. Fantastic. Now I can change my profile-picture back to something more dignified. *snorts*
I too noticed that this website doesn’t seem to like being used on mobile devices, but seeing how it was the only way to contact my fellow Keepers while in Canada, I had to make do. @aratrea
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Okay, Kapeefers, I’m signing out now. I wrote 1119 words…thanks all!
Also, Kylo Ren is only dignified because he has a cool cape.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I’m so sorry I’m not bothering you am I am I bothering you??? *freaks out bites nails tears hair*
Oh, never mind that. *wry grin* I know.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*grins*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
*grins* @daeus
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
OOH! Elizabeth likey. @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Whoops. I suppose I might have held you up.
I’m glad you’re inspired. *grins* @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*chokes*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
*chokes* Isn’t that what being a teacher is, though? Teaching people how to teach others? @kate-flournoy
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I suppose something will eventually come of it. Someday. I’m a headachy mess that feels like collapsing on a pile of pillows which if I had to hazard a guess isn’t helping matters. 😛 If you could tell anything from the ones I picked up there though that would be cool… at least tell me though if I picked one of each as I should’ve; I…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*arches eyebrow* I do believe you all think yourselves dignified. However…I remain myself. Is said dragon dignified in her melting tantrums?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Whoa there, Kate dear. You’re always ready. @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*sighs* Well, it isn’t a permanent thing… @corissa-maiden-of-praise
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Did you really say “zikers” a few posts above?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Eheh-heh…but she doesn’t know much about cognitive functions either. @Daeus @Kate-Flournoy It’s sad.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Yep! *high-fives you* @corissa-maiden-of-praise
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*scowls* I am still very dignified, thank you very much. @corissa-maiden-of-praise *grins*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Zikers, you’re right. That would be interesting! @corissa-maiden-of-praise
- Load More
