-
Snapper replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus I think you mean his ‘Stinky snarkiness.’ Introducing, his royal Starkiness!
But um….he’s arrogant, wayward, mean, and he doesn’t like Captain America. And he sided on the wrong side in Civil War. He’s Tony Stank. -
Snapper replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl Ahh! You’re one of them! Why does everyone like Tony Stank?
-
Snapper replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus @radicalglitter Okay, I’m sorry to great you this way…but…You like Tony Stark??? What??? Why?????
Also, I’m not the biggest fan of lasagna, though I love spaghetti and most other italian foods.
So anyway, yes. Hello. 😀 Welcome to the bestistest place on earth, land of confetti, ice cream and frogs! And dragons. Watch out for those…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus Well read one! What’s worse is I don’t even know what any of his books are. :/
But I did read one time that he kept a rotten apple in his desk drawer for concentration. No, I seriously read that. It has dubious belief on my part. But HEY, never know! You might try it. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus Well read one! What’s worse is I don’t even know what any of his books are. :/
But I did read one time that he kept a rottn apple in his desk drawer for concentration. No, I seriously read that. It has dubious belief on my part. But HEY, never know! You might try it. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
yeah, I’ve found that INFP/INFJ types are way more common amongst writers, I think?
Yep, and iNtuitives in general. But that doesn’t mean Sensors can’t be amazing ones, as @Writefury consistently proves. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Who here is thinking of entering Rooglewood's Five Poisoned Apples contest? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree What? You’ve planned out your entire writing year!!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Who here is thinking of entering Rooglewood's Five Poisoned Apples contest? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Okay, on second thought, I might be entering…
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus OF COURSE YOU COULD. And I read Dickens was an ENFP…so you’ve mostly just got Goethe to compete with. Tough luck. 😛 Though I haven’t read any stories by him.
Btw, Prince Hal/Henry V in those movies is an ENFJ.
And did I mention he kept an organic raspberry farm?
All right, not really. But he is an ENFJ. Albeit a less power hungry one…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy *thumbs-up*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy AERPIGUNPAOERIGN!!!!! Yeah, you’re FAAAAAAAAR beyond him.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Oh well, I guess you can as you appreciate him more as a philosopher on fiction than as an actual fiction writer. I can live with that. I see the point.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Dang it @kate-flournoy you overachiever you…
@radicalglitter Welcome to KP! It’s nice to meet you.
Superheroes, huh? Who’s your favorite?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hai @RadicalGlitter! Welcome, first ESFJ on here. 😀 And among other things, I too appreciate lasagna. *serious nod*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hai @RadicalGlitter! Welcome, first ESFJ on here. 😀 Amd among other things, I too appreciate lasagna. *serious nod*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Um WHOA that image turned out large. At least it turned up at all I suppose.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus Yeah, I was going to warn you about that.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl I do a lot of movie quoting at my house. I love these things. 😀

-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Not to me you’re not… *melts your kitchen* *leaves your chair unscathed*
- Load More

