-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic I Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@Winter-Rose CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Now give us a collage for your book, eh? *blinks innocently* Please?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic I Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@Winter-Rose CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Now give us a collage for you book, eh? *blinks innocently* Please?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
@Hope NICE.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! *waves ecstatically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hey @CountryJournalist2002! *wrings your hand crazily* ENFPs are so fun. And yay for starting homeschool! You’ll never be sorry. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@SeekJustice Hey there and welcome! I’m not an INFP. 😛 I’m an ENFJ with some ISFJ tendencies. But you’ve certainly come to the right place! And homeschooling is the best.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
DAH!!!!!! Guys, I love these.
@GracieGirl I LOVE THAT ONE. And that’s a violin in the corner? With old stone walls and victorian stuff in other corners?! *flails*
@Writefury Those are great. Cobalt’s is so cute. 😀
@Hope That from Ben-Hur?
@Ethryndal Dah, they’re great! I can’t wait to read your characters. Especially Emolas.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
DAH!!!!!! Guys, I love these.
@Gracie-Girl I LOVE THAT ONE. And that’s a violin in the corner? With old stone walls and victorian stuff in another corner?! *flails*
@Writefury Those are great. Cobalt’s is so cute. 😀
@Hope That from Ben-Hur?
@Ethryndal Dah, they’re great! I can’t wait to read your characters. Especially…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Absolutely. *hugs you*
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Heyo random writers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@StephanieJ 😀 😀 Refer to above two posts. 😀 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Heyo random writers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@StephaniJ I am Daeus’s little sister. 😀 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice oh, and I am Daeus’s little sister. 😀 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hello! *waves ecstatically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@countryjournalist2002 oh, and I forgot to add, just so you don’t get confused, I am Daeus’s little sister. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Devastate-Lasting Welcome! I lOVE to play the piano too!! I CANNOT go by it without playing it unless I am instructed otherwise. 😀 I am @daeus ‘s little sister, so you don’t get confused. He’s MUCH more of a philosopher type person than I am. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hello! *waves ecstatically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@countryjournalist2002 Howdy there! (er… is it hi there…?) What does Year 10 mean? Does that mean you’re ten years old, or that you’ve been homeschooled for 10 years? Sorry, I’m very curious and ask questions like this all. the. time. 😀 😀 I guess you’ll find that out. 😀 I’m an ESTP! At least we have an E in common. 😀 😀 See ya’!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Welcome!! *cuts up paper and throws it in the air and hopes nobody notices it’s not confetti* 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Heyo random writers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@StephanieJ Welcome!! *scratches head and wonders what else to say that nobody else has said*
… you don’t happen to play the tin whistle do you? Cuz if you do… man, someone from Ireland that plays the tin whistle (or the recorder) is basically someone that I want to meet! 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic I Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose EEEEKK!! I’ll bet that feels great! 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jadamae Wohoo! Goody! That’d be an accomplishment! I had a victory of my own two days ago when I finished memorizing Genesis 1, 2, and 3. I never thought that was possible before… 😀
-
Elizabeth and
Snapper are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Emma Flournoy and
Snapper are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago - Load More
