-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Nuuuuuu *cries*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 *melts your computer back*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*melts your computer*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 In all fairness, I don’t use chairs.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*chokes* Yep! I’m here. *glares at you* You forgot to tag me, huh? *melts your chair*
@dragon-snapper -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 I can’t believe I forgot to tag you. You there?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus @bethanysinkyroses @graciegirl @ethryndal (kid) I’m writing. Or something… something.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray @emily-d Now I’m afraid to answer. 😛
Well, mainly for me, it’s ‘mate’. If you’re trying to sound Australian in America, you use your all’s accent, and then you add ‘mate’ to the beginning or end of your sentence. 😀
Does it ever seem like Americans have slang to you? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hey there @Allison-Grace! Welcome to KP! I live in Ohio too. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic I Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@Winter-Rose COOL. 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Six-Word Story Contest in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
What she said. ^^
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Six-Word Story Contest in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*chokes* How’d you know?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy You available to talk on the doc for a bit?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Six-Word Story Contest in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Psst. Kate. @kate-flournoy
Welcome to the forum! @rjk Uh…just curious…have you done your introductory forum thing yet? Cause if so…I don’t think we’ve met and shame on me for not seeing you sooner.
-
Emma Flournoy and
Rosey Mucklestone are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Slowly. @daughteroftheking
-
Elizabeth posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’m working on switching some things around in Prison. Will post the changes to the doc when I’m done…you’ll have to tell me if you like them.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*high-fives you* @daughteroftheking
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I’m here! @daughteroftheking
- Load More
