-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose @bethanysinkyroses Well, I’m signing out now. I wrote 412 to my WIP, the title in my previous post, and beta-read a chapter. I too have to turn to cleaning.
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@allison-grace Howdy! I’m Daeus’s sister and I live in ohio too! So we have writing and ohioness in common! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose Sector One.
@bethanysinkyroses Yummy! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose That’ll do. 😛 Besides, your title actually works as a name. My book doesn’t.
@cloudy Ah, cleaning. Bye! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@cloudy I’m beta-reading…a book, I guess. Not sure how much information I’m allowed to expound in it, so I’ll just stick with that. 😛
@winter-rose Hi, Rook. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@cloudy Hi! I’m beta-reading.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus @ethryndal @bethanysinkyroses @winter-rose I’m here for about an hour. I promise I won’t melt anyone’s chairs. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus @ethryndal @bethanysinkyroses @winter-rose I’m here for about an hour. I promise I won’t melt anyone’s chairs. My villain is probably doing that for me. 😛
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Allison-grace Just a heads up, Josiah’s tag is actually @aratrea –if you look at his profile, you can find his tag. The same’s true for me– my tag is @that_writer_girl_99 (quite a mouthful, I know) but my username is just Elizabeth. Kinda confusing, but that’s how it works.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@emily-d @perfectfifths Well, the biggest slang I can think of is “ya’ll”, but that’s more of a southern thing. Otherwise, I can’t really think of any either. Really, there are a bunch of different regional accents. Northern, Southern, and Californian.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl Alright! Read you around!
I wrote 1020. -
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose *staggers* Oh my goodness!!! Ladies and gentlemen, the only word I can think of to describe this is WOW!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Adios!
@graciegirl I’m still going. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl @daeus I’ll be working on my WIP.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic What do ya'll think about taking breaks? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-Flournoy Funny, kinda felt like I was the only one struggling with this very question…
*chokes* Okay @winter-rose I think I’m definitely with Kate on this one. I can’t take breaks either, try as I might. But you’ve gotta do whatever you feel comfortable with, in the end. The only advice I can give to you, if you choose not to take a…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jadamae Sweet! Yes, reviewing is TOUGH because it can get discouraging if it’s been awhile since you reviewed… I’m finding that out. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic My Time Travel Book in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I’m pretty sure I could reasonably manage it. Send it on. 😀
If only I did know some British people. That’d be real fun.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@GracieGirl Aw, poor guy. I’ll be praying.
-
Snapper replied to the topic My Time Travel Book in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus I have sent it to you. Be brutal. Fight hard against poor literature. 😉 May the force be with you.

-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic A New Blog for Christian Young People in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@lifeofkatie Congrats on your blog! I like the subject matter you chose (being young and single); it’s something I think a lot of teenagers need to hear and it’s a topic dear to my heart. Some people seem to think singleness is a curse, when it’s really a blessing. I like how you compared life to a broken puzzle in your blogpost.
I saw you have…[Read more]
- Load More
