-
Elizabeth replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
My sincerest apologies. @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal You know…I think that I don’t want. 😛
Now.
Just write. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal I do believe I’m a ‘kid’, not a child. Sounds better anyway. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @daeus @ethryndal @jane-maree And we’re back, fellows. Anyone there?
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *cough*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*grins* Of course, dear! Who else will write alongside me after all these crazies go to bed? We might-owls must stick together–although I suppose it isn’t really night on your end… @jane-maree
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl @daeus @winter-rose @ethryndal I’m here…writing…alone…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*snorts* Please post something about that on your blog. @ethryndal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Help, I need motivation.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I just thought you all should know that in a recent conversation with my mother, you all were referred to as “my little Kapeefer friends”… @aratrea @kate-Flournoy @graciegirl @ethryndal @jane-maree @christi-eaton
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I just thought you all should know that in a recent conversation with my mother, you all were referred to as “my little Kapeefer friends”… @aratrea @kate-Flournoy @graciegirl @ethryndal @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic What do ya'll think about taking breaks? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*winces* well then.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you read a book and get really mad at the author because they used a word wrong or didn’t add a comma in the right place…or if they stole one of your character’s names.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Signing off.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Cool beans. @jane-maree @cloudy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree @cloudy I’ll be here for 15-30min, y’all still here?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@Winter-Rose OH COOL!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose @daeus @ethryndal @bethanysinkyroses What?!!! No ones here? Well, now I am.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose Yes. I’m going to be very self-centered and say that I love it too…
-
Kina Lamb and
Hannah are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago - Load More
