-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy I’m done now. XD
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Now, now, you two…no need to take over @rjk‘s introductory post with your sisterly squabbling… @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Yupper dupper. Pity one can’t be everything. It’s sad. *nonchalant Miraz shrug*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
And anyway, if you were so practical maybe you wouldn’t be able to write such amazing things which would also be bad. XD
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy *abused puppy look* It’s not my fault. *whimpers off*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Why thank you. *basks in reflected glory*
*incredulous snort* And don’t say such things. We’re different sorts of mature. XD
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@RJK I actually haven’t read any of Irving’s stuff, though I’ve heard of him. He’s the one who wrote The Legend of Sleepy Hollow isn’t he? I want to read that sometime. 😀
😀 Yup, @Kate-Flournoy is indeed the one. The sister just above me in age…she’s 18 and I’m 16. She says I’m biased about her book, being her sister and all, but I remain…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
*blinks* What is…snow? @graciegirl
That’s a joke, by the way. This Florida girl has in fact seen snow before.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@rjk It would be an honor to be of service. *bows*
And just so you know, I too am a dragon (though you might have noticed that) and I have a knack for melting phones and chairs. -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Ha, ask away! @rjk Love talking MBTI or books or story ideas or whatever.
Hm, I don’t think I’ve ever read that book…
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@RJK Les Miserables is my favorite book. (Favorite published one. 😉 My sister Kate’s WIP is close second.) IT’S INCREDIBLE. It’s extremely long—and no you should not read an abridged version—but it’s absolutely worth the time. I recommend it with the highest of recommendations. 😀 If you’re the kind of reader who likes Dickens and other…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Yes! @rjk INFPs for the win! I can relate to what you said– I’m an INFP or an INTP, depending on the day…
*grins* I LOVE love love Dancing on the Head of a Pen. It’s one of my favorite books. Ever.
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@RJK Welcome!!! Because this is what I do when I introduce myself on here…
I’m Daeus’s (little) sister.
I like to write, obviously.
I like ice cream and raspberries too. (Daeus can’t be the only one.) Oh, and blueberries.
I like to memorize scripture (see the Scripture Memorization thread if you can find it.)What are your favorite books?…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@RJK Hey there! You’ll fit right in here. 😀 Have you read Les Miserables?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Peeps? *shrugs* I only say it to be silly.
And yes! Homeschooling!! -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
She’s two steps ahead of you, @aratrea!
Hello @rjk !! Very nice to meet ya. I’m Elizabeth, and I don’t know what I contribute to the forum except for talking a lot and occasionally turning into a dragon… (that’s a joke you’ll understand later) but I’m here, a lot, and always willing to talk if you need a writing buddy or moral support. *grins*…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
She’s two steps ahead of you, @aratrea
Hello @rjk !! Very nice to meet ya. I’m Elizabeth, and I don’t know what I contribute to the forum except for talking a lot and occasionally turning into a dragon… (that’s a joke you’ll understand later) but I’m here, a lot, and always willing to talk if you need a writing buddy or moral support. *grins*…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Yes! Finally, I was the first!
@kate-flournoy Your up. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hey @rjk
Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!
Wow. That is a lot of ideas. If you need help narrowing, I’ve dealt with that before, so I may be of service. 🙂
And we’ve all got problems here. I think the same way you do. If I watch a movie, I try to see how I would describe it.
Again, welcome! -
Snapper replied to the topic Help! I need a plot! 🙂 in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 2 months ago
@northerner
Yeah. I have to watch my back at times. There’s a reason I melt chairs. 😛 - Load More
