-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Nope..signing off now, sorry! @daughteroftheking
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@RJK Glad to hear so. 😀 *gives you more chocolate* To resume the original conversation—which Irving books have you read?
@Northerner Your ENFP sister is practical? Wow. Well good for her! XD
I think a lot of sister pairs must be like this. -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I’m editing if anyone wants to join. @winter-rose @ethryndal @graciegirl @dragon-snapper @daeus
-
Elizabeth posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus I just started a new thread and posted to it, but I can’t see my original post…can you see it? Or did it disappear?
-
Elizabeth started the topic To Blog or Not to Blog? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
A few of you may recall me tossing around this question some weeks ago, but here I am again, and I’ve decided to start a thread for it to get as much input as I can.
Should I start a blog?
I’ve prayed about this, a lot. And I’ve tried to convince that I’m really not the best person to do this kind of thing, but…well, I think God’s got other…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth started the topic To Blog or Not to Blog? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
A few of you may recall me tossing around this question some weeks ago, but here I am again, and I’ve decided to start a thread for it to get as much input as I can/
Should I start a blog?
I’ve prayed about this, a lot. And I’ve tried to convince that I’m really not the best person to do this kind of thing, but…well, I think God’s got other…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Eh, quite all right. 😀 Sorry meself for being confusing. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Oops, that’s not how I meant it. 😛 That’s not the only difference. It’s just a big one. I’m not an INFJ, though sorta close. I’m dominant ENFJ, with ISFJ tendencies. Which latter part probably explains some of the less bonkers, though you’ve no idea how bonkers I get when I’m feeling full ENFJ. XD
Would INFJ explain that much? -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
You’re an INFJ?! @emma-flournoy
…that…explains…so much. So much. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Heh, I’m sure. 😛 Yeah, we’re mature in different ways and go bonkers in different ways. I think part of it has to do with the Judger and Perceiver difference. 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Er…I dunno…you’re slightly less bonkers than Kate, so that helps. @emma-Flournoy
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 *whispers* I didn’t really offend right? *shoves chocolate in your general direction*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Creature Question in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 2 months ago
@WarrioroftheRealm It’s so great you want to make sure no one sees it as that. 😀 EVOLUTION IS FALSE PEOPLE NO MISSING LINKS EVER DO YOU HEAR?
That said, I agree with Kate that since this is fantasy I really don’t think people would think that. They expect weird mashes. 😛 I know you probably had the bird head for a reason, but you if you wanted…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@RJK I apologize most profusely for this takeover. *wince* I try not to let it happen too often, I do… Have some chocolate as recompense. Assuming you like it. Most on here do. 😀 *chocolate*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy BUT THIS IS ONLINE!!!! SHE CAN’T EVEN SEE OUR HEIGHTS! *stews* YES, YOU DID JUST SAY THAT.
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Eh well, I’m not upset (I know @Ethryndal. I can be real gentle when I want. XD). 😀 Actually sort of flattered. XD For a moment. 😛 But what made you think that? -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Zikers, my bad. *winces*
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 UM…NO.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hang on Emma…you’re only 16? I could’ve sworn you were older than Kate… @emma-flournoy
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Yah, that’s why I’m done now. 😛
- Load More

problem fixed.