-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree Yep. Confuses me too. 😛 And my age, that is confidential dragon information. If I told you, I’d have to melt you. 😉
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I don’t think you finished that response @bethanysinkyroses
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree Completely random. I have no idea how that started.
@bethanysinkyroses I’ll be nice. 🙂 -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Ask @ethryndal.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I’m an adult, you know. To me, you are a kid. *chokes* *whispers* Even though I’m only 18… @dragon-snapper
I’m a very distracting writing partner. I like to talk. @bethanysinkyroses
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I think it’s hilarious that you and @ethryndal call me a kid. 😀
@jane-maree Yeppernoodles. -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper *thumps head against wall* One of these days, I’m actually gonna tag you, kiddo, and that’ll be the day you don’t come online. Just you watch.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree *bites lip* Woops. Sorry. I forgot again.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 You didn’t tag me??? 0.0 Okay, I’ll just melt your computer *melts computer*
I’m here.
@jane-maree -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*gives you inspirational pizza* @jane-maree Here, take this with you.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Google doc? @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*glares at you* Come on Jane! DO THE THING! @jane-maree
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I was gone, but now I’m back. Anyone here? @daeus @graiegirl @daughteroftheking @jane-maree @jess @kate-flournoy
@kate-flournoy You on?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I’m editing. @jess
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daughteroftheking
My family does that all the time. “What you do to yourself?”
“I got in a fight with a bear.” -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@RJK Great. Yeah, my sister told me Sleep Hollow is actually something of a comedy. 😀 It does sound horrifying.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic To Blog or Not to Blog? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Haha! Thanks for clarifying. @rjk
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic To Blog or Not to Blog? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*sighs* That’s all you have to say? Really? *frowns*
In all seriousness…sorry. Mentally, I’ve been planning on using this title for a while if I ever felt that the subject deserved it. And it’s a cute title. You should be flattered. @graciegirl 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic To Blog or Not to Blog? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Thank you all so much!
Develop a distinctive voice. Half of blogging is offering important content, but the whole other fifty percent is your voice.
@daeus *grins* I’ve already been thinking about this, and I’ve definitely got more thinking to do before I can actually start anything. I kinda struggle with wanting to please people, and coming…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper I just remembered something to add to that list of things about Daeus. I don’t know if anyone on here knows this or not, but he was born in Japan – he doesn’t speak Japanese so don’t ask him to. 😀
- Load More
