-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@leumeister … I suppose that would make a difference.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Way too many cliches in one place in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Haha! Nice. 😛
You have quite a nice British accent, may I say.And geography. How long do they have to linger on the way that the mountains reach into the sky? 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@perfectfifths I will answer to your call and draw Jem.
@leumeister I have a few villains that sound like Jansen, I’ll draw him. 😀 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Northerner Well cool. (And I believe you, because my ten-year-old brother is an INTP and I know how practical they are. XD)
@Joy Hey and welcome to the bestistest place on the Internet! You could make yourself an individual introductory topic; that way everyone can get a better chance at seeing it and meeting you. 😉
I love period dramas and…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@GracieGirl WHOO-HOO!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
That. Is. Cool. @epicaddie2
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@joy Hi there! Are you new?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic My Time Travel Book in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 2 months ago
Don’t you have my email already? From the google doc? @daeus
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
It’s hard work. High school is hard. But it was the best 4 years of my life so far. @epicaddie2 What grade are you in, love?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I’m signing off…didn’t get much done, but a few words are better than none, right?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Ugh. Same here. I’ve been homeschooled my whole life–I actually just graduated high school–and I’m relieved to be taking all online classes this upcoming fall. @epicaddie2
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper You on?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*grins*
So, a death scene, hm? Sounds delightful. @bethanysinkyroses
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I’m here. @bethanysinkyroses
@kate-Flournoy are you on?
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@EpicAddie2 Welcome!!! I am 13 years old and I play the piano and I love photography and I love to read and write so we have a bunch of things in common! If you like, you can view some of my photography here: http://www.rachel579.wix.com/rlphotography I like doing portraits and events best. What do you like to photograph best? What genre is your novel?…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Critique wanted for Snow White retelling in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 2 months ago
@Northerner I’m obviously not entering the contest, but I really have NO SPARE TIME. Very sorry, but good luck anyway. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Whoops. @EpicAddie2
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@EpicAddie Welcome, welcome, and THRICE WELCOME!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to KP @gh24682468999! I’m sure you’ll find it a blessing.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey Ya'll in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hey anonymous tag! Hope your account is up and working soon. 😀 WELCOME. And the bestistest thing was indeed a @Daeus original.
- Load More
