-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Bonjour, Fellow Authors! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to KP @WarrenLuther04! O thou outnumbered. We can use it. Girls aren’t the only ones who read books. XD
Do you know your MBTI type? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Hey, I’m willing to admit First Person can be great, and I cite @Writefury‘s Blank Mastermind as proof. 😉 I just…Kara’s wasn’t doing much for me. *helpless shrug* You know if it was I’d say so, I would. Maybe you don’t need to change to Third Person, maybe the First Person writing just needs more practice, or a different…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Way too many cliches in one place in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus Yeah…I haven’t even read any Doyle. 😛
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Bonjour, Fellow Authors! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
You free to chat? @kate-flournoy
*coughs* Excuse me. @warrenluther04 Welcome! Glad you found our little corner of the internet.
Ah! I’m a Slytherin, but there’s a little Ravenclaw in there too.
You like comics!? That’s awesome. Who’s your favorite superhero? You can pick one from both Marvel and DC, if you can’t pick just one.
-
Kina Lamb and
WarrenLuther04 are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’ll just leave this here for you to respond to when you come back on.
Chapter 1 of Prison is completely converted to third person, but still from Kara’s perspective. And I really, really don’t like it. I like being able to see inside Kara’s head, and this new version just seems heavier–harder to show her character.
That being…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
The websites’ haunted. @daeus
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Oh, okay. Cause Joy tagged an Elizabeth a second ago and when I pressed the link it took me to my profile… *blinks* oh well.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Joy Made me cry too. 😛
Yay! I’m sure you’ll like it.
Glad you’ve got the tags down. What Daeus said and what I said were two different methods but they’ll both show you the tag. It’s just a little more convenient to mouse over than to go to a new page, but whatever works. 😀 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
And a note on the tags—some of them have dashes in between words. Like mine—instead of @Emma Flournoy, it’s @Emma-Flournoy. @ Emma is the tag of another user. 😀 If you mouse over someone’s profile pic you can see what their tag is in the bottom left corner of the computer screen. The tag isn’t always the same as the user name.
It’s kinda…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Joy I know, he’s amazing! Not at all bad as Thorin either. XD Have you seen LotR and The Hobbit?
Ah yes, I haven’t seen Poldark or Downton Abbey but my parents love them. 😀Yep, Kate is the sister right above me. I’m third in a family of 11 kids. Homeschooled of course. 😀 And I’m not actually a writer but I sorta hang around in the same…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb and
Joy are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
And the moral to THAT is, if your character gets punched very hard, he will suffer at least some recurring effects.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Aloha @joy! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus, greet you! I’m an INFJ too! Have you ever read An Old Fashioned Girl by Louisa May Alcott? What are your favorite sweets? Do you like to bake?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@joy About tags–a person’s tag can be found inside their profile.
I love marvel/D.C. Comics, playing guitar, and singing! How about you?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’m on now if you are.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@emily-d Britt Nicole is my favorite. Her song “Set the World on Fire” is my absolute favorite.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hi @joy! Glad you found us!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations Fellow Wordsmiths in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Koryn-Koch Welcome welcome welcome! I second Kate, you should definitely read Les Mis. It’s a little slow in places and incredibly long, but it really is worth it. Don’t try to read an abridged version either. 😉 And A Tale of Two Cities is one of my favorites too.
Do you know your MBTI type? Are you…an ENTP?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hey again @Joy! Which period drama is your favorite? Have you seen or read North and South?
- Load More
