-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Aha–I just realized I can relate to this. My brother and I are often mistaken for twins, and if people don’t assume the later first, they assume my brother is older. He’s not–I’m two years older.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy You ’round?
-
Emma Flournoy started the topic Noah Conference in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Hoy peoples. *tips non-existent hat*
Since there’s no category for just general discussions, but general writing discussions, I was obliged to make this topic in this category. Pardon is craved. I thank you.
That out of the way, I just wanted to ask if any of you besides @Daeus and @Kina-Lamb and @LifeofKatie are going to the Noah Conference in…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A writer of both games and books says "Hi!" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Destiny Sound advice, and I thank you. 😀 I’ve tried the latter (but by no means for the last time) and thought about doing the former.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’m full of revised Disney quotes (I guess that’s what comes of being a Disney fanatic).
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Salome01W4G My favorite aspect of homeschooling?! That’s almost as bad as asking favorite book! Aahh. It’s just so…all ’round good. So flexible, and you get your siblings for fellow students and your MOM FOR A TEACHER HELLO, and don’t have to leave the house for most of the day every day, and you get to be with your family and do things on your…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ClaireC Oh, that’s good to hear. 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A writer of both games and books says "Hi!" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
INFP! INFP! INFP! *cheers*
Anyway.
I’ve been writing superheroes since I was a kid. They’re awesome.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Yay! I play guitar too. It’s an awesome instrument, and fairly easy to teach yourself.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal @daughteroftheking @bethanysinkyroses @jess @anyone else
I’m on and writing. -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@salome01W4G Welcome to the forum! Do you play any instruments?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Salome01w4g Welcome to the bestistest place on the Internet!
I’m homeschooled too. 🙂
Do you have a favorite book? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A writer of both games and books says "Hi!" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Destiny Going by ear is so much easier. Yeah…it’s finding a unique enough spin that’s the trouble. 😛
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A writer of both games and books says "Hi!" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Er, I’m not sure what to classify it as. It’s a popular game–my brother got me into it.
The game is called Destiny: Rise of Iron in its current incarnation. It’s a multiplayer game on Xbox. Basically, you go around, saving the world, beating up aliens, all that fun stuff.
*winces* I realize now how strange that sounds. Oh well.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Definitely praying. @graciegirl
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Definitely praying. @graceigirl
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ClaireC Sure thing. 🙂
@GracieGirl Agh, that’s so awful. I’ll be praying.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Good to know someone else on here doesn’t outline like the rest of these crazies do. *snorts* @anne-of-lothlorien
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
(CONGRATULATIONS @Dragon-Snapper. *high-five* And for keeping track of that sort of thing. *crazed nod*)
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hi @CelticCailin! You like Celtic things, I gather. So do I. 🙂
And as a matter of fact, I am a human. Strange, isn’t it. - Load More
