-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 It depends.
It depends on whether I am indeed a kid or not. 😛
(By that I mean that I am older than her.) -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
That’s pretty young…hm. @dragon-snapper is Em younger or older than you?
-
Snapper replied to the topic What You Think of When You Hear the Word "Texas" in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree Wow! You say Australia as that? I would say it as Awe-stray-lee-uh.
Actually, the way you pronounce things without an ‘r’ reminds me of a New York accent.
@shannon I suppose there are those. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@catwing Yes. Toothless is awesome. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@emily *bows* Thanks! Glad you like it! 😛
(referring to your post on the Legend) -
Snapper replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@emily *bows* Thanks! Glad you like it! 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Howdy Y'all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@shannon Well, it’s exceedingly complicated. Best explanation I can give you is the title and genre. It’s a science fiction story kinda like Tron: Legacy and Star Wars and Star Trek mixed together called Sector One.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Depends. How old are you? @emily
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Christ Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl I’m not sure if I’m the best person to give advice on this subject since I don’t write allegories, but here are some of my thoughts. I personally think when a person/figure represents Christ they should be flawless like He was, mainly because it might give people the mistaken notion that He wasn’t perfect. Wouldn’t a sinless…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Christ Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl Oh dear. I confess I know nothing about this.
The only input I have is Aslan as a CC…
@mark-kamibaya You know anything about this? (see above post) -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
I have a character request…anyone up for a challenge?
-
Snapper and
Louise Fowler are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I’m signing out now, @jane-maree and @that_writer_Girl_99 I wrote 1383 and guess what…I reached 50,000 words!!! YAYAYAY!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Adios. What’d you do?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to the party @daeus
-
Snapper replied to the topic What You Think of When You Hear the Word "Texas" in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree What does any American accent sound like?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Ha! I just had pizza for dinner. @jane-maree
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@shannon I’m bad at explaining too. But in the simplest way possible.
Writer’s Corner:
1. You write in your novel or edit or whatever while someone else does in their novel.
2. When you’re done, you post that up here, and tell how much you got done. Some people like to have a word race, but we don’t have those much anymore. @kate-flournoy and @hope…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I’m editing. @jane-maree @shannon @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree Woohoo! Pizza!
- Load More
