-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
*snorts* Old geezer. Yeah right. @josiahdeboer
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Catwing Hey hey! You’re definitely the first catwing here. Welcome aboard!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey I am back! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Emily, @Kina-Lamb and one or two others I think are 13 too. 😀
@JosiahdeBoer Don’t worry, there are more than a few on here 18 and upwards. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@CelticCailin Oh wow, you speak Irish? Cool.
Yes, the music, the culture, the legends…the accents. 😀 And the SCENERY AND LAND. -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Salome01W4G Ah yes, that does make sense. But I think you’ll like it. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Salome01WFG Ah yes, that does make sense. But I think you’ll like it. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Noah Conference in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien Oh never fear, I’ve already seen the Ark. We went last year. But I’m only too happy to see it again.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Noah Conference in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@AnneofLothlorien Oh never fear, I’ve already seen the Ark. We went last year. But I’m only too happy to see it again.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic What You Think of When You Hear the Word "Texas" in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@Shannon
TED CRUZ for one thing.
And heat, fire ants, mosquitoes, and dust. And I’m not abusing it, I’m a Texan. XD But we live in OH now. -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
It’s fine. I can wait. The ideas aren’t that big of a deal.
@kate-flournoyHappy writing!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Wanted to bounce around a couple ideas. Shouldn’t take long. @kate-flournoy
That stinks about your internet… *cries with you*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I’m sorry thread. You aren’t making it through the summer very well, are you. There, there.
Anyway. I reached page 100!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic What You Think of When You Hear the Word "Texas" in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*frowns* Alright…? Learn somethin’ new everyday, I guess.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic What You Think of When You Hear the Word "Texas" in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I- how does that relate to Texas at all? @kate-flournoy
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy You free?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic What You Think of When You Hear the Word "Texas" in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@shannon @celticcaelin
*cough* Of course. Everyone knows that… -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@josiahdeboer XD close enough.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl @daeus @ethryndal (Come out, elf, and just write) @that_writer_girl_99 @shannon @josiahdeboer I’m on.
- Load More

