-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Erm, well, I’m skyping someone now, so I’m taking a short break. @seekjustice
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jessi-Rae Hi and welcome! Now what can I ask you… *scratches head* Hey, do you have a favorite movie?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@jane-maree @seekjustice @daeus @salome01w4g
I’m writing for a bit. Anyone with me?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Very cool. Sounds similar to what I like writing! @jessi-Rae
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Ah! Okay, I thought your name looked familiar. @cindygreen
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@cindygreen are you new?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic The extra mile in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*chokes* Kate is right. The resemblance is uncanny…
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Hello @jessi-rae Welcome to KP!
What kind of stories do you like writing?
(bonus points if you can tag me correctly in your response)
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy @graciegirl @daeus @ethryndal
Hi guys,
So, my dad has to take this licensing test thing for his work, and the exam is Saturday. He really needs the license for his work, and I’m nervous for him.
Please pray that he studies productively so he can pass the exam.
Thanks!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@SeekJustice Les Miserables by V. Hugo, North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell, Great Expectations by Dickens, The Ball and the Cross by Chesterton, The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis, and several others mentioned already too. You’re going to be drowning in classics. 😀
-
Elizabeth posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy Hey Kate, I’m gonna need your help editing a special project. Is there a specific day that you’d be available to sit on a google doc and chat about edits for a bit?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Um. Here’s the thing. I’m not really into reading classic books–in fact I’m pretty picky about the books I read. I get bored easily, and sitting down to read for long periods of time makes me antsy.
That being said. You’ve probably already read this series, but if you haven’t, the Chronicles of Narnia deserves a look. And I mean the whole…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Signing off. @catwing
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Alright! @catwing I’m on for just a few minutes more.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
It’s not, it’s different. My other project comes after. @salome01w4g
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
It’s…a thing…I’m not ready to talk about it yet haha. @salome01w4g
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m on, working on a thing. 😉
@jane-maree You around, my fellow night-owl?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Catwing OH, NOW I understand. 😀
Good luck with your writing for the night! (And henceforth and forevermore, naturally.) -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Catwing Oh yes, that makes very good sense. 😀
Well, yeah…not really. I used to write stories. It was BAAAAD. I was young. I excuse myself. 😛 But no, other than the occasional school report/essay, I’m not a writer. Fiction writer. I probably know enough about it to be one, but I’m not. And I don’t really feel sad about it, either. XD I’m…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Catwing Well I ain’t writing, for one thing. *wiggles eyebrows* I be the non-writer here. 😉 Though I do wonder why you tagged me of all people. How interesting. XD
- Load More

@that_writer_girl_99 well I’m quite flattered. 😉 I actually can’t say at all for certain. It’s summer, which means vegetable season, which means canning, which means upset schedules, which means spur of the moment decisions… yeah. You get it. 😛 But I’m fairly certain Saturday night should be good. Sound good to you?
Yeah. And if you can do it sooner, let me know.
Will do. 🙂
@that_writer_girl_99 welp… *purses lips* There goes that. I was just informed that special secret birthday plans for my little brother are scheduled for Saturday evening.
If you’re on right now I can go with you until eight, but otherwise the next slot is probably gonna be Monday sometime.