-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
*chokes* Well, Gabby isn’t sarcastic like you are, kiddo. @ethryndal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
Hello love! @winter-rose How goes it?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-rose @ethryndal Y’all still here? I’ll be on for a little while.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A New Synopsis For Edwin Brook in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus Meh. Though with that ton of downloads at least you know people are interested. Slightly at least. *snort* Good luck with thy promotion.
-
Emma Flournoy posted an update 9 years, 1 month ago
@Christi-Eaton So you’re moving into college today? Wowy. I bet that crept up on you. I’m praying. <3
Been kinda busy but I'm hoping to get your letter off in the next few days. 😀 -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello Fellow Pen Wielders! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Emerald-Flyer Fantasy is great (depending XD), and not everyone needs to write short stories too. Focus on the novels if that’s what you’re good at. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A New Synopsis For Edwin Brook in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus Have any idea how many copies you’ve sold?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello Fellow Pen Wielders! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Hello @Emerald-Flyer! You’re a dragon then? We have a few of those. *wiggles eyebrows*
Indeed, welcome to the bestistest place on the Internet. 😀 What kinda stuff do you like to write? -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic A New Synopsis For Edwin Brook in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus Mostly what they said. Including the part about the emotional hook.
Also, about ‘written in a classical style’—not saying you should not say it’s classical style, but just the way it’s worded, that particular way, sounds too stiff or something. Too…normal, or something similar which I can’t think of the word for. 😛 Maybe it should be…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Winter-Rose @That_Writer_Girl_99 Yupper dupper. 🙂
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jessi-Rae Hilariosity is a superb word. *solemn nod*
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@graciegirl Thanks for sharing! I’m glad this thread has encouraged you. 😀 😀 I love those verses! In Bible Bee this summer Hebrews 3 and 4 were some of the chapters/passages we studied (btw I qualified!!!) and so I recognized some of them. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Kate-Flournoy Pretty much. XD
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hello! I'm Aislinn in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Hey @Aislinn-Mollisong! I second Kate about your name. 😀 Regardless, it’s quite a neat one.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jessi-Rae I have a lot of favorite movies too. What movie-watcher can help it?
Of those you listed I’ve seen the first three Pirates movies. They’re so hilarious.(@Kate-Flournoy fyi we have at least three more INTPs than that. @I-J-Anderson, @R-J-Wordsmith, and @Alia. You’re welcome. Poor mortal human. XD)
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jessi-Marie I have a lot of favorite movies too. What movie-watcher can help it?
Of those you listed I’ve seen the first three Pirates movies. They’re so hilarious.(@Kate-Flournoy fyi we have at least three more INTPs than that. @I-J-Anderson, @R-J-K-Wordsmith, and @Alia. You’re welcome. Poor mortal human. XD)
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hey all in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Majerot Well everything counts. 😀
-
Elizabeth and
Jessi Rae are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Emma Flournoy and
GabrielleMassman are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m signing off @seekjustice
Unless… @kate-flournoy Are you on?
- Load More

@emma-flournoy
Aye, today is the day. My bedroom is mostly empty, the van is packed, my hands are shaking a little, and I’m ready, Oh love, I am so ready. Thank you for your prayers. 🙂
*squeezes you* Thou shalt do well.
The joy of the Lord is your strength.